Chapter#12 "Say Yes"

I woke up. I actually felt much better. Ed was not in bed. I stood up and went to look for him.

   "Ed?" I said

   "In the bathroom babe" Ed said

    "It's it secure for me to go in?"

    "Yes, I'm not naked, I'm shaving myself" he said

I went in the bathroom. Ed was in his boxers as always.

    "Babe, I think you should take a bath, we're leaving in two hours." He said as he got out of the bathroom.

I went to the shower and took a bat in 10 minutes, I was kind of dirty. I didn't take a bath in two weeks, I think so I just can't remember anything. Well, anyway I don't want to remember a thing, that's in the past. I got out of the bathroom, Ed was not in the apartment, and he was at the balcony. I dressed up quickly. I wore a high-low skirt, and a strapless shirt. I comb my hair, it was kind of messy but I love it. Ed was dressed. I went out to the balcony and hugged him. He almost cried. Then he said.

   "I almost lost you, and I won't let that happen never again. Jay I love you."

   "Let's just not think about that. Let's be happy because we're together, and nothing is going to happen." I replied.

Ed kissed me and told me if I was ready to go. I nod, he took me outside and we went to the front door, no one was in front, not paparazzi, not fans. I was kind of happy because they screamed to hard and my head was going to hurt. We got to a limousine. I didn't say a word. I just agreed with what Ed said.

In a few minutes we got to the cruise, it was a big boat, I was scared of getting to it, but with Ed I know everything's going to be okay. The boat was floating an each time I see back it was getting farther and farther. The breeze was so fresh and Ed was hugging me. He is the person that I'll like to live all my life with.

   "Jay, I must confessed something." he said.

I stared at him, like asking what.

   "Jay... since the first time I saw you, I felt totally in love with you. Those big green eyes, that perfect smile, that shy girl, that girl that I was too shy to go and talked to her, that girl I wrote on a piece of paper. That girl that almost leave me at the airport. That girl who really made me feels, alive the one that kissed me and love me all this time..."

I was almost crying. Sometimes Ed is very deep.

  "Jay I think those two years is enough for me to love you and care a lot for, you. I don't know what you think, but-.." He got in a knee, took a green diamond ring and took my hand.

  "Jennifer, would you marry me?" He asked.

That was a nice moment we were alone at the boat, the sky was beautiful. The ocean. Everything. I couldn't believe what was happening. I couldn't breathe. I stared at him. I was surprised, his eyes were beautiful. I was shocked I couldn't say a word. I breathe slowly; I calmed down and answered him.

   "With all my heart Ed."

   "Is that a yes?" he asked.

   "Yes! In any language, Si, Yes, Wii."

He put the ring in my finger. He holds me high. We kissed; I was going to get engaged, with the boy I love. He is just flawless. I love him, I love him, and I love him!

   "Jay, you make me the happiest men in the world. I love you!"

   "I love you too, with all my heart!"

We kissed, we hugged. We we're happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ed and Jay are getting married. They went and told their parents and Mr. Chance. They were happy. They're going to get married on February 14th. Ed decided to buy a house at Ireland. Where they'll live both together. Jay is working on a magazine, called "JED". Ed is still working as an author and will surprise Jay later, with what comes in the future. But what can I say? They are happy forever and Ever. Maybe Husband Stalker now!