Chapter#9 "What's Wrong?"

I couldn't move just hear what everyone was saying, my back hurts and I just can't move, I don't know why, everything is dark.

*Ed's POV*

I took Jay to the hospital; I do not know what going wrong. Everything was just fine. I went to the doctor.

    "Doctor, please, please tells me what's wrong with her?"

The doctor sighed.

    "Edward, Jennifer was weak because of her low pressure, and her headache was terrible, and the smoke didn't help her, the smoke she inhales stayed in her lungs, and the headache was stronger, her backbone was weak. It was a miracle she could stand up, she was too weak, she needed to rest."

The doctor took me to Jay's room. She was pallid. She had some tubes around her nose and arms. The doctor leaves me there with her. I tried to talk to her; I wanted to know if she was right.

   “Jay, babe, can you hear me?" I said almost crying. "Jay, I love you, I'm sorry, I just didn't know it. I hurt you, I'm sorry, I didn't want this to happen, please forgive me."

I took her hand and rest in it. I just kept repeating forgive me. Sometime I thought she was moving, or that she was speaking to me. I don't know. I just want her back. The doctor came in.

   "Mr. Edward you're still here? Well, since you're here we need to talk."

I stood up. Kiss Jay's hand, and went to talk to him.

   "We don't know, but we think she's never going to wake up. We have study her moves, her brain. We just don't know what's wrong. She was healthy, everything was okay. But of nothing, her pressure lowed, her bones were weak, her headache grew up, and the smoke didn't help her lungs, of nothing she just became too weak for her body to resist so big things. Ed some of us are thinking to disconnect her."

I stared at them like if I was going to kill them.

   "I'm not going to let you kill my girlfriend" I said yelling. "She’s the most important person in my life and I'm not going to let her go. I know she'll wake up! Giver time, I'll paid what is need, just don't." I said hurt.

I went back to Jay. I stared at her as the most precious person I have.

    "Please Jay, open your eyes. I love you please."

I sat next to her. I was crying in the inside. I just kept praying.

  "Please Jay. Come Back. Don't live me. I was thinking about calling her parents but there was no signal, and I didn't have the number. Jay's cellphone broke; I've got nothing, but Jay's best friend, Bella. I must call her. She must be here now." I thought.