16 | First Snow

What is this feeling? Weird but I love it. Nervous, excited, worried mixed, complicating my brain. My mouth couldn't say any word like its glued and my whole body became stiff.

"Jinhee," He called my name. A small white thing fell on top of his nose. Both of us looked up and the snow started to falling slowly. "It's the first snow" I cupped my hand, watching the white snow fall on my little hand happily, smiling like a kid.

At that moment, Jiyong wrapped my neck with his black scarf and my eyes fixed on him. "The weather is really cold nowadays, I want you to always keep your body warm," He said. "Always"

He smiled beautifully. I sniffed his scarf, he's sweet smell which is my favorite smell stick on his scarf.

I love it. I love his smell. I love it the most.

"I like you, Choi Jinhee" His warm hand caressed my reddening cheek, his other hand holding mine. I'm speechless and motionless at his sweet confession. "I like you so much"

I didn't even blink my eyes, only staring at his slightly smiling face. "I like you, I had no idea when" He looked down shyly. "I keep falling for you, you're beautiful" He smiled bravely at me. I never see this side of him, it's a new feeling. "You're kind-"

Before he finish his word, I hugged him tightly, leaning my face on his chest. I bet he's surprised and confused about what just happened as he proceeded to hug me back, burying his face on my shoulder. I heard him exhale softly as if he felt more relax and calm now.

"I like you too"

He tightened our hug, pulling me closer after hearing my reply. I felt so calm in his arms. I felt in peace. I forgot all my pain and suffering.

I'm in his warm arms, everything is beautiful and fine, everything seems perfect. I wish I can stay like this forever. I wish the time stop so I can be with you like this a lil bit longer.

Eventually, I also forgot who am I.

"Thank you" He parted our hug as he stared deeply into my watery eyes, my happy tears.

He cupped my face, leaning closer. I closed my eyes when he tilt his head, closing the gap between us. I felt his smooth lips softly against mine, spreading pleasure that I couldn't ever describe, all over my body.

Under the first snow, we both lost our first kiss to the someone we like and it's such a great thing, falling deeply in love, no one can't stop us.

---

"Goodnight" He wished, still holding my hand gently. I chuckled at his cuteness. He really couldn't leave me, right?

I slowly pulled my hand from him, it's time to say goodbye. "You too" I smiled shyly before opening the door behind me. He waved for the last time as I closed the door slowly.

"What happened between you two?" Lisa started to investigate, her assistants standing besides her, all eyes on me. "Nothing" I avoided their eyes but I couldn't avoid not to smile as I took off my jacket and my scarf. His scarf.

Lisa walked closer to me like a professional detective, humming while rubbing her chin. "This is not yours!" She took the scarf.

Shit, she just know it.

"It's not like that" I couldn't avoid getting all red, just like my tomato juice. "What the hell, Jinhee! I thought we promised no secret between each other" Jisoo whined, pouting childishly.

I sighed, giving up. "Okay, fine. But don't tell the others" I gathered them to the bed, sitting in a circle on the bed. Girls time!

"He confessed"

Their eyes widened as I smiled widely, feeling embarrassed out of sudden. It's okay, their my friends, my best friends. They suddenly squeal all together as if their watching a romantic part of k-drama.

"I know he likes you! I just know it" Chaeyong said excitedly. "So what did you say?" Jisoo leaned closer making the girls leaning towards me too, anticipating to my answer.

"Yes" I nodded, smiling shyly. They squeal again, hitting each other after hearing my cringe answer. Sure they love love story. "Lucky you, Jinhee!" Lisa voice took over the place, like I said, she issa mood.

"Then what?" Chaeyong eyes widened, all eyes on me, ready themselves for another screaming and squealing. "We...k-kiss" I'm too embarrassed to say clearly until I stuttered. "Omo!!" The girls are excited as I just smile widely.

"How does it feel like?" Jisoo asked excitedly. I just shrugged, don't know the exact word to explain. I laid down on the bed, spreading my arms, staring at the ceiling. I tried to remember the feeling of being kiss by someone I love.

"Fluttering(?)" I guessed as my heart pounding when I remember him. It's the best feeling ever.

"I wish I can fall in love too" Jisoo laid beside me and then Lisa and Chaeyong.

"I think you two look perfect together" Chaeyong commented. "You're going to be the sweetest couple in school" Lisa commented too.

"Thank you guys" We hugged in a group on the bed. After having a random chit chat, we ended up sleeping on the queen size bed all four together, even though we have one extra queen bed.

That's explained how close we're are. That's explained how strong our friendship is. That's explained how we love each other as friends.

I wish my relationship with my friends and Jiyong last forever.

[ Jiyong's POV ]

"What's the matter? You can't stop smiling like an idiot" Hanbin looked at me with his sharp eyes. Strangely, he's not so annoying today. It's because of him or me after what happened between Jinhee and I before, that makes everything so nice?

"Nothing" I'm still smiling. "Do you believe me if I said I can sense you're lying" He said with his annoying tone.

"You really want to know?" I smirked. "If it's related to me then yes" He looked away, losing interest in me.

But I guess I need someone to talk, male to male, since we understand each other more. I can be friend with him, if he want to since we're still a bit awkward even after we decided to become roommate now.

"It's about Jinhee, is she related to you?" I teased, triggering his curiosity. He quickly turned to me, "Anything about her related to me!"

I knew that!

"I like her, I already said that to her"

He stood up in surprise, "What!?" Gosh, he has Youngbae's reaction. I smirked. "What did she say?" His curioucity level is outstanding.

"She likes me too, of course" I said confidently. He frowned, taking his seat back, looking stressed. "She's so stupid for liking someone like you" I heard his say softly.

"What did you say!?"