22 | Dinner

"You're okay? Feel cold?" He asked, taking care of me. "Yeah, I'm fine" I smiled to him as I showed off to him the fluffy scarf around my neck. He grinned, pinching my cheek.

"Let's go" He caught my hand, placing our hand in his pocket just to keep me warm. We walked to the cinema that way, I'm kinda of embarrassed actually, with the people staring.

However, I believe they are jealous of us. It's all because Jiyong's visual is so outstanding. What can I say? Lucky to have him?

"This movie is not fun at all" He leaned to me, whispering. "I think so, what a waste of money" I sighed softly. He smiled at me, holding my hand tighter.

"Any idea to make it more interesting?" He asked with a naughty smile. I sensed that he's talking weird. More than that, I could sense me being embarrassed later.

Looks like it's too late to give him an idea as he's leaning closer to me. Seriously, a kiss? Everyone can see us, Jiyong.

I automatically closed my eyes, pouting my mouth a bit as I feel him coming closer. I heard his giggle and I quickly opened my eyes.

He fooled me!

"What the hell" I hit him on his arm, this is the embarrassment I sensed before. "Okay fine" He's still laughing at his joke.

My eyes widened as he give me a peck on my lips when my guard is down. I became motionless as I stared at him smiling. For a second, my brain couldn't work properly. While I'm still proceeding what just happened, he crush his lips on mine, kissing me deeply and gently.

From my wish list, kissing in cinema: check!

The wonderful feeling spread to all part in my body, giving me chills, giving me pleasure as if he just send to an unnamed paradise that I'll name it after us.

"I love you" He broke the kiss, our passionate eyes meet.

"Me too"

---

"That movie was great" He smiled widely. What with the sudden change of mind?

"Jiyong?"

A young lady approached us. A modern lady, looks like a career woman.

"Noona?"

Noona!?

"Why are you here?" She smiled brightly. "To watch movie, of course. What about you?" Jiyong asked casually.

"To watch movie, of course" She replied. Wow, if she's my unnie, I'll say she's annoying. No offense to Jiyong's noona.

I could see her gaze on me, checking me from head to toe. I tried to pull my hand from Jiyong when the sudden awkwardness approach me, but he won't let me. "Who is this pretty girl?"

Her cheerful voice made me feel a bit better. "She's my girlfriend" Jiyong proudly introduced me as his girlfriend. So it's true when he said they close, no secrets between them.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Choi Jinhee" I gave her a sweet smile, bowing politely. "It's great then, let's have a dinner together tonight!"

Dinner?

"Noona--"

"Make sure to come, okay? I'll cook something delicious" She cut him off, giving him no choice, it's a yes or yes.

"Will you be okay?" He asked after she left. I nodded, "Of course, it's a good chance to be close to your noona too"

---

"You're here already? It's still early though" He said as he opened the door and saw me. "It's okay, I can help your sister" I smiled.

"You look great" He smiled brightly seeing me in a proper black dress with my hair done. It's not even formal, why do I feel so?

"No! It's okay! You're my guest, I can't let you do it" She stopped me when I try to help. "But still..." I awkwardly smiled.

"Jiyong! Take her to your room!" She called for her brother. I was told to give in as Jiyong led me to his room. I gotta say, their house is huge, almost like a mansion. The decorations inside is simple and modern.

"So this is my room. Nothing special. My bed, my closet, my study table" He smiled as we get in. "You study?" I teased him as I moved to his table. His room obviously bigger than mine.

"Come on! Why everyone doubt that?" He scoffed. Probably because you don't look like one. Anyway, it's nice that you study, at least.

"Are you nervous?" He played with my hand, we sat facing each other. "Of course, she's your noona after all" I took a deep breath to calm myself.

"Don't be," He smiled sweetly. "She likes you" He said, hand in hand. He give me courage that completely calm me down. The way he smiled, they way he hold my hand shows that everything will be fine.

I got up and moved around his room. "There's balcony here?" I asked and I found a door outside. Wow, it's so interesting. I always want a room with a balcony.

"The view at dawn is beautiful here. But at night, you can't barely see anything" He walked to me as I looked up at the sky excitedly. "No, you're wrong"

He flinched a bit. "Look up. There's so many stars" Looking at the stars make me smiling automatically. "You're right"

He placed his hands on my shoulders and eventually back hugging me, sharing his warmness with me. His sweet smell fill all part of my nose, driving you crazy.

I want him more than he think. I turned to him, hugging him tightly as his smell makes you drunk. My nose is about to pierce into his skin, that's how much you love his smell; addicted.

"Jiyong, dinner's ready" I hear the knock on the door. I finally come to my sense, parting away from him as I feel a bit out of control. "Let's go" He placed his hand on my shoulder and led me to the dining room. I think he didn't mind with what just happened. Or maybe he didn't notice.

I gracefully took a seat in front of Jiyong's sister, Dami. Jiyong sat beside me. Strangely, there's an empty seat beside her as if she reserved it for someone.

"There are just three of us. Why its four?" Jiyong asked. Exactly what I've been curious about. "Let's eat first, he'll be a bit late"

She smiled at Jiyong but when I turned to him, he's frowning, about to get angry. Right then, someone hit the bell and her sister got up instantly with a big smile.

"Jiyong, greet our guest" She came back with a tall guy behind her. Jiyong only looked down, clenching his fists angrily. I silently grabbed his fist, trying to calm him down.

There must be something that makes him angry. I'm wonder why he seems to hate this tall guy.