Chapter 15

Beca twitches as she slowly comes into consciousness. Her arm feels weighed down, so she looks over to her right to see Chloe sleeping soundly as she's curled into Beca's side. The brunette smiles fondly at her girlfriend and then she twists her head around to squint out of the window. She can see that it's clearly slightly early in the morning, so she starts to shift her arm from underneath Chloe, but she's stopped by the redhead's gritty voice.

"Babe, stay still I wanna sleep." It's obvious that Chloe was in a deep sleep before talking.

Beca grins slightly at how cute her girlfriend looks. "We have to get started on going to Atlanta, then we might be able to rest for as long as we want."

Chloe groans, clearly protesting the idea, but moves off of Beca's arm just the same. Thebshorter girl sits up and crawls toward the window that looks into the cab of the truck, seeing Aubrey and Stacie curled up against each other with content smiles on their faces. It almost makes her not want to wake them up. Almost.

Beca crawls towards the truck door and signs to Chloe to be quiet with a mischievous smirk playing on her face. She crawls out of the trunk bed slowly and silently with Chloe following behind her. The two girls reach the passenger side door and Chloe taps on Beca's shoulder, making her turn around.

"What are we doing?" the redhead whispers.

"I'm getting them back for plotting to jump on me in my sleep," Beca replies with evil grin.

"I plotted that too, y'know," Chloe reminds her.

Beca grips Chloe's hips and pulls her into a slobbery kiss, basically drooling all over Chloe's lips and chin.

"Beca, what the hell?" Chloe whisper-yells as soon as she's a sufficient distance away from her crazy girlfriend.

"Ewwww, fucking morning breath. You're so nasty."

"Love you too. Now, you got your payback so, are you going to help me, or stand there?" Beca replies, slightly laughing as she grips the handle of the truck.

Chloe rolls her eyes, and steps close to Beca's side. "So what are we gonna do?"

"Well, Aubrey is a pussy, so you can jump on her, and then I'll tackle Stacie, and bite her."

Chloe stares at Beca with wide eyes. "What?" Chloe says nothing. "Well, do you have a better idea?" Chloe thinks for a moment before whispering into Beca's ear. As Chloe keeps talking, the DJ slowly smiles bigger and bigger until she looks like the Grinch. As soon as Chloe is done explaining, Beca speaks once again, "What about the noise?"

Chloe looks around. "Well, it's not like we are shooting a gun. Plus, this way we can scare the whole group."

Beca thinks for a couple seconds. "Okay, but what if they shoot you?"

Chloe rolls her eyes. "They aren't going to shoot me."

"Stacie will."

"Ugh, fine! How about this then?" Chloe leans in to whisper into Beca's ear once again.

Beca's smile is bigger than ever. "Maybe we should let the boys in on it, and first we should hide Stacie and Aubrey's guns and weapons just in case."

Chloe nods. "Sounds good to me."

Beca slowly opens the passenger side door and finds Stacie's meat cleavers and Aubrey's cooking utensils on the dashboard. She slowly removes the melee weapons from the car before carefully reaching above the two girl's heads for their guns. After successfully getting their weapons, Beca walks back to the open trunk door, putting their weapons in there and locking the door up.