Mr. Sad Man

-Dr. Strange-
Dr. Strange was about to head to Stark Tower when Wong walked out of a portal in front of Strange.
"Finally," gasped Wong, "I've been looking for you everywhere. I went to see if you were at Stark Tower, but when I knocked all I head was Tony crying."
"Are you serious?" Asked Strange. "I have to go. I'll see you later." He immediately stood up, created a portal leading to the Stark compound, and walked through. He walked through a long hall perking his ears when he finally heard soft sobs.
-Tony-
Tony laid on the cold ground of the kitchen, sobbing uncontrollably. A gallon of Halo-Top Ice cream next to him, half finished. All he could think of was the love he had lost. Thor had just left, attempting to locate and rescue any Asgardians left after Thanos' massacre. The genius tried to contact Pepper Pots but later found out that she too had been turned to dust. This left Tony alone to his thoughts, which wasn't beneficial for his mental state.
All that occupied his mind was his husband. Steve Rogers. He recalled meeting him and instantly thinking he was the most handsome man he had ever met. Tony thought about how Steve spent weeks talking to him every day, trying to swoon the black haired man. The blond not knowing that he'd already captured the billionaire's heart.
Tony's mind continued bringing up old memories of the captain. The one that truly broke Tony's heart was the last time he had seen his super soldier. It was a couple months after the civil war, Tony and his team had caught Steve and his team gathering intel at an army base. Another large scale battle broke out between the two groups, but Tony and Steve, in their frustration, got carried away and strayed away from the thick of the fray. Their anger with each other slowly turned into passion. The two team leaders eventually found themselves naked in the forest, holding each other and making out ferociously. Steve bucked his hips into Tony, craving more of him before spitting on himself and pushing himself into Tony. He could hardly handle Steve after being so long without him. Not that Tony usually could, Steve was one of the girthiest men who had ever been inside him. But Tony powered through the pain, thankful that he could feel his loves embrace after such a long time.
The heartbroken man was broken out of his trance by a knock on the door. Remembering the reality of his situation now only made him sob louder. He didn't have the strength to answer, too heartbroken to move. Just then he heard a whoosh coming from the hallway accompanied with trailing footsteps. Tony caught Strange's eyes peering through the crack in the door. The doctor opened the door, concern in his expression, and knelt down in front of Tony. He could see the hurt in the wizard's eyes. But why? Why did someone who barely knew him care so much for him?
"Are you ok?" spoke Strange.
"It's just," Tony whispered. "I feel so guilty about all those lives I failed to save." He couldn't say. Strange didn't actually care anyway. All Strange did was pick the sad man and hold him tightly. Tony tensed initially, then allowed himself to melt into the taller man. Strange felt so warm and inviting, and Tony soon discovered how intoxicating being in the man's arms could be. He could feel Strange caressing his back and holding him tightly. Gradually, his breathing stabilized, and his sobbing became quiet tears. Tony suddenly became conscious that he was being held by a man he hardly knew and looked up. Their eyes met for a second before Tony pushed him away.
"Get off me, lover-boy." Said Tony.
Strange only looked at Tony confused, his arms still held out in hopes that Tony would return.
"So um... how long have you been lying on the ground here with 5 empty tubs of ice cream." Asked Strange pretending that he didn't just hold Tony caringly. Tony looked at Strange then back down to the ground where he was lying. There were actually 7 tubs of ice cream. All completely eaten while he was thinking of Steve.
"Um... Don't worry about it." Responded Tony. "Why are you here, anyway?"
"Well, you see....." Strange looked up at the ceiling. "I got some intel that you weren't healing properly, so I came to make sure you were ok."
All Tony did was grin, then laugh at the blatant lie. It was the first time he had smiled all day. Strange nervously looked down to him and also laughed. Awkwardly. Tony looked up at him again. He'd never realized the beautiful jade color that encompassed the wizard's eyes. Stark snapped out of his trance once again and began to stand up.
"Well, as you can see, I'm fine now, so if you could be so kind to." Tony was cut short by his legs giving out on him and falling down, feeling Strange's embrace once again. Stark let Strange pick him up, holding the wizard's shoulders tightly until he was on his feet. Tony face flush in Strange's arms.
"You're not exerting yourself too much are you? Your face is completely red." Asked Strange worriedly. Tony only got redder, looking down to avoid the taller man's gaze.
"No, I'm just allergic to cheesy capes." Quipped Tony. Still in Strange's arms. He looked up to see a look that screamed 'I should let this man fall on his face right now. It was kind of hot Tony thought to himself.
"Wait, what?" Asked Strange. Tony apparently didn't think to himself.
"I'm feeling really hot." Responded Tony hastily. "Could you take me to my room, the AC is a lot better in there."
"Sure." Responded Strange before putting Tony's arm over his shoulder and his arm around Tony's waist. Stark walked towards the door, comforted by the touch of the taller man. Tony felt how strong strange was, and got a sense of his figure. He was tall, lean and Tony could feel the definition of his muscles along Strange's upper back. They got to his room when Tony realized he had been staring up at Strange for the whole walk there. Strange opened the door and let Tony down on his bed. Tony felt the cold blankets against his back.
"Thanks um, a..... what's was your name again." Asked Tony
"Stephen Strange." Responded Stephen. "You're still really red, so I think I should stay here to make sure you won't die."
"I'm fine doctor, you can leave now."
"Well, you're still red, so I'll stay until that goes away."
"Fine." Muttered Tony. Maybe having someone around was a good idea. But this guy? He looked like a Harry Potter larder. A hot one at that.
"I guess." Said, Tony.
"Alright then well do you need help um..." asked Strange.
"Help with....," responded Tony.
"You know... lavatory services?"
"Oh, god no. No, I'm fine, Stephen, you're here to help with making sure I have enough water this isn't full on hospice care." Said Tony embarrassed.
"Ok then, well I'm gonna go clean your tears off the kitchen ground. Yell if you need something." Said Strange before he left.
'God, that guy is annoying. But at least I'lll have some good eye candy to stare at' thought Tony before closing his eyes and going to bed.