The Date Knight

- Doctor Strange -
Strange and Tony were sitting in a Five Guys since Strange heard from Thor that Tony loved cheeseburgers. An employee called their order number, and the wizard stood to go grab their food. He handed a sad Tony his food but felt his heart melt when a soft smile passed his lips. It was relieving, Steve had a strong effect on Tony, but taking the billionaire out to eat was working to brighten his mood.
    "I missed your smile last night." Said Stephen.
    Tony looked at him, biting into his burger and blushing. He smiled wider once he noticed Strange watching him.
    "It's beautiful." Continued Strange, noticing how handsome a flustered Tony looked. The smaller man's smile and blush traveled farther up his cheeks.
As Tony ate another fry, Strange noticed three figures walking into the five guys. It was Thor followed by Steve Rogers and Pepper Potts. 'Fuck.' Thought Strange, making eye contact with Pepper. The woman immediately smirked and whispered into Steve's ear, causing the captain to turn and look at the couple. Thor also seems to hear what the woman said, tossing a guilty look at Strange.
    Strange watches them order and sit down at the table right next to theirs. Thor stares at his cup while Steve and Pepper smile at each other.
    "So how's life been for you since you got rid of that scourge, Tony?" Asked Pepper, loudly.
    "Oh it's been way better, you know? It's nice only having people who really care about me in my life." Answered Steve
    "Oh, I feel exactly the same. Cutting toxic people out of your life is so refreshing." Continued Pepper, every statement a knife in Tony's heart. Strange could see this, and it made him want to just portal the two to the top of Mount Everest. However, this was overshadowed by his need to make Tony happy, and giving the two the old capsicle treatment wasn't the way to go. Nonetheless, something had to be done before Tony was flung into another panic attack.
    Strange simply waved at the couple who shot him a dirty look. The wizard smiled as he saw Steve mouth something, then look confused. Pepper mouthed back at him questioningly and realized that the doctor had just muted them.
    "What's happening?" Thor asked, looking at the two.
    Pepper grabbed Thor while motioning to Steve for them to leave. The three left Stephen and Tony alone. Strange looked to Tony who was staring at his burger, on the verge of tears.
Another order was called and considering that no one else had walked in for the last hour, Strange assumed it belonged to the haters. Looking to the counter, he asked Tony, "Do you want a shake, my prince?"
    Tony looked up from his burger to meet the wizard's gaze.
    "What?" He asked, confused.
    Strange opened a small portal and pulled the drink off the counter with it. "They never picked it up." Responded Strange.
    Stephen held out the shake in front of him, smiling lovingly at Tony, making the man blush once again. The smaller man couldn't help but chuckle. 'Adorable.' Strange thought, continuing to beam his smile at the billionaire, happy to finally be on his date with Tony.
    "Do you mind?" Quipped Tony, still feeling somewhat down but making strides with Strange's help.
    "I'm enjoying the view." Said Strange.
    "God, you're such a sap." Said Tony, feigning annoyance. "It's why I love you." Continued the man, with a grin on his face.
    "I love you too, my prince." Said Strange.
    Tony once again looked sad, however, and Strange could tell he was thinking about Steve and Pepper.
    "I just wish we would have met before the accords. You could've known how great Steve and Pepper can be." Said Tony in a somber tone.
    "They'll come around I promise." Said Stephen, hope in his voice.
    "I hope your right." Responded Tony.
    'I'll try to make it right for you' Thought Strange thinking of a way to mend this relationship for his love.