Do you still like me? - (Shaudrey).

Today was a nice day. Cold and rain hit the city and it was such a calm day to just stay home and rest. Shelby had cancelled all of the classes for the rain and Audrey was done filming. So yes. It was the perfect day to stay home.

As Shelby was reading her book on the living room, Audrey decided to cook some brownies for both since they were going to do a movie marathon. As Audrey finished with the baking, she sat on the kitchen to wait for the brownies to come out.

She grabbed her phone and started scrolling down through Instagram, she saw pictures of some of her friends with their couples. Audrey smiled as she saw them happy though she knew some of them were married or engaged and now they were dating someone else.

She turned her phone off and looked over the living room to find Shelby sitting on the ouch with a blanket on her legs and the book in hands. She smiled at the sight and bit her lip as thoughts started coming to her mind.

She stood up and walked to the living room and as she got closer, Shelby heard her and looked up at her, smiling and putting her book on the table in front of her, extending her arms for Audrey to hug her. Audrey smiled and sat on her lap, wrapping her arms around her neck and kissing her lips.

"Hey there, my love." Shelby giggled as she tried to do a British accent.

Audrey laughed. "You should practice more, baby." Shelby nodded and laughed. "Hey um...can I ask you something?"

"Sure, babe. What is it?" Shelby caressed her thigh, pulling her closer to her.

Audrey bit her lip. "Do you still like me?"

Shelby furrowed her brows. "What? Of course I do. Why would you ask that?"

"Well...many of my friends said were in love and then...they just broke up and now they are dating new people and I just...I don't see myself with anyone else. I want you. I love you." Audrey bit her lip.

Shelby shook her head and pulled Audrey closer. "Babe...what do you have in your finger?"

Audrey looked at her hand. "A ring."

"Exactly. I asked you to marry me. You are not only my fiancée but the love of my life. I want you forever, Audrey. This thing we have, it's different and unique and for me...it's just perfect." Shelby smiled. "So yes, I still like you. Very much. I love you, more than you know."

Audrey smiled. "I love you even more my darling. So much more." The actress pulled Shelby for a passionate kiss. "I'm sorry...I just...I really don't want to lose you."

"And you won't. I'm all yours." Shelby smiled.

Audrey smiled. "And I'm yours." She said before kissing Shelby once again.