Chapter 2

Guddan was in the university but she was gloomy not smiling as she was back in her kitchen. But then she told herself he has always been like that never saying bye to her nor giving her the time to say bye to him.  She thinks he has always been busy and a workaholic but loved his family too much especially Aarti. 
Her thought process was broken by the ring of her phone. It was her saasu maa(SM).

Guddan:  Hello

SM:  beta kaise ho tum log

Guddan:  Maaji hum theek.  Aap log pahunch gaye theek se. Howz Aarti?

SM:  Haan wo theek hai.  Le kar baat.

Aarti:  Bhabhi kaise ho miss kar rahe hain aapko aur bhaiya ko.

Guddan:  koi nai waise b it was your plan only to leave without telling the two of us. Ab kar enjoy hamare bina.

Aarti:  ye lo Nimi Bhabhi se baat karo

Nimisha:  Guddan di kaise ho aap dono.

Guddan:  hum theek hain but nimi tum log sab aise kyun poocha rahe ho jaise bahut din se nai mile ho humse.  Baat kya hai.

Nimi: nahi di bas aise he pooch liya(trying to control her laughter).  Chaliye bye rakhiye phone and enjoy.

As guddan disconnected the call she got thinking why they were behaving weirdly but shrugged off the thought and went to the library. 
Guddan was super busy in the university, her day was totally hectic as her doctorate degree was almost done and she was doing some penultimate things as it was her final viva tomorrow.

She opened her phone and went straight to the gallery and opened the first picture.  All her fatigue just washed away just by looking at the picture.  It was AJ's picture.  She had taken it secretly when he was pacifying Aarti.
"Cute" Guddan said and put her phone down smiling to herself.