Chapter 16

Next morning AJ Wakes up and sees Guddan is not in the room. He panicked and thinks was yesterday just a dream. He checks the washroom but it's empty. He moves out of the room and sees Guddan is downstairs but what was she doing downstairs so early in the morning. He observes her. Guddan knocks Angad's room.

Angad: (sleepy voice) bhabhi itni subah subah kya hua, sab theek haina.

Guddan: pata tha mujhe tum dono ko to yaad rehne wala hai nahi. 8 baj rahe hain. 9 baje ki appointment hai doctor paas.

Angad: ohhh main to bilkul he bhool gaya. Thanks bhabhi main abi nimisha ko utha ta hoon.

Guddan: theek hai lekin ab ye sab nai chalega. Now you have to be more responsible.

Angad: nai bhabhi wo actually kal raat ko ek presentation pe kaam kar raha tha to late hogaya.

Guddan: acha chalo ab jaldi karo. And she goes back to her room and sees AJ at the door. Aap kab uthe.

AJ: bas abhi jab tum yahan nai thi. Kaise kar leti ho tum ye sab.

Guddan: kya sab.

AJ: wahi jo abhi neeche angad se baat kar rahi thi.

Guddan: achaaa, aapne mujhe dekh liya tha.

AJ: g haan.

Guddan: wo to bas aise he. Chaliye aap jaake fresh hojaye. Aapko b to office jaana hai.

He goes. She takes his clothes from the closet, keeps them on bed and goes to kitchen. In the meantime he comes out of the washroom and smiles seeing his clothes on the bed along with a tie. She comes back with his coffee.

Guddan: aapki coffee, aap change kar lijiye main b tab tak Fresh hojati hun.

AJ: ok.

She comes out with her hair wrapped in towel and kept to one side. He is all dressed up and having his coffee.

AJ: aaj 4 din baad finally achi coffee mil rahi hai.

Guddan: (with tie in hand) matlab and raises his collar.

AJ: matlab ye ki yahan kisi se itni achi coffee banti he nahi hai.

Guddan: (while making him wear the tie) main aapse ek baat bolun.

AJ: bolo is main poochna kya hai (unknowingly he holds her by her waist as she is talking and making him wear the tie?)

Guddan: main keh rahi thi ki Aap Angad ka work load kam kar do. Is time usko zyada time nimisha k saath rehna chahiye. She needs him more.

AJ: theek hai jaisa aapko theek lage madam and pulls her cheek, with one hand still on her waist. He realises their position and steps back and murmurs a sorry to her.

Guddan: kis liye sorry. Biwi hun main aapki haq hai aapka. Aapko pata hai aaj pehli baar mujhe sach main acha laga hai aapko tie pehnana.

AJ: matlab

Guddan: matlab jab mai pehle aisa krti thi aap bilkul react nai karte thay aisa lagta jaise kisi statue ko pehna rahi hun.