Chapter 38

Next morning Guddan wakes up first and she squirms in his embrace. She then remembers the happenings of last night and blushes. She lifts her head up to see him sleeping peacefully holding her tight. She pecks his lips and he wakes up smiling at her. He pulls her above him and tucks her hair behind the ears. He says thank you to her kissing her forehead and she blushes burying her face in the crook of his neck while he hugs her tight. They are both ready and she is making him wear the tie.

Guddan: akshat whatever happened yesterday you won't talk about it downstairs.

AJ: of course I need to talk. I need to know why she said such things about you.

Guddan: please let's not spoil the morning. Let it be. Please for me (hugging him).

AJ: why do you have to be so nice? Fine as you say when have I denied you (kissing her forehead).

They both go downstairs. She goes to the kitchen and he sits on the dining table. Just then his mother comes.

Maa: lalla did you talk to guddan?

AJ: no maa, she was already upset about whatever happened yesterday, so I didn't want to stress her more.

Maa: yes that's right but you should tell her now.

AJ: yes maa.

Guddan: maa bua ji didn't come for the breakfast.

Maa: she might be coming. Come you sit.

Guddan: yes maa I will first go and see nimisha.

Angad: bhabhi she is sleeping.

Guddan: ok. Come have breakfast.

After AJ leaves for office guddan goes to call bua ji for breakfast even though her MIL tries to stop her.

Guddan: bua ji come have your breakfast.

Bua: how many times have I told you that don't come to me. I don't consider you my lalla's wife. For me you are just the second woman in his life and nothing else.

Guddan: (teary eyes) bua ji what are you saying (and leaves from their).

Maa: guddan listen to me. I knew it didi that you would do something like this that's why I came after her. Why are you doing this? Can't you how happy my lalla is?

Bua: bhabhi lalla is not happy. He is just bearing her and nothing else.

Maa: there is no point talking to you and goes to guddan.

She enters her room and sees guddan lying down on the bed crying. She caresses her hair and guddan sits straight on the bed.

Guddan: maa why does buaji say the same thing everytime. Last time also she said the same thing but I ignored her because if you.

Maa: why don't you talk to lalla, he will tell you everything.

Guddan: maa aap kya kehna chahti hain. Kya buaji sach bol.... Nahi nahi aisa nahi ho sakta. Akshat aisa nahi kar sakte hain. Haina maa 😢😢

Maa: guddan jo hamesha dikhayi de aur sunayi di wahi hamesha sach nahi hota.

Guddan: maa aap kya kehna chahti hain?

Maa: lalla aayega tu us se baat kar lena (leaving).

Guddan stands up wiping her tears and decides to go to his office as she can't wait. Buaji sees her leaving and decides to call someone.

Bua: wo yahan se nikal gayi hai. Mujhe lagta hai yahi sahi waqt hai tumhare saamne aane ka.

Caller: aap kehna kya chah rahi hain.