Chapter 27

It's been a week since that horrible incident. Guddan is comparatively better now. Nimisha has completed her 3rd month. It's a Sunday today.

AJ wakes up and sees guddan sleeping peacefully. He smirks and starts playing with her hair.

Guddan: akshat sone dijiye na kya kar rahe hain. Aapne to kal kaha tha aaj sunday hai aur aapko nai jana hai office. (While pushing his hand away)

AJ: main kya kar raha hoon. (Kissing her ears).

Guddan: akshat(in a sleeepy voice) aap itni jaldi kaise uth gaye.(while pulling the blanket above her face).

AJ: (slowly pulling the blanket down and kissing her cheek) bas yunhi jaag gaya aur dekha ek khoobsurat si ladki soyi hai mere side pe to usse thoda pareshaan kar loon.

Guddan: matlab aap mujhe sone nahi denge.

AJ: not really. Do you remember what you did to me 2 days back and places kisses on her neck.

Guddan: matlab ab aap mujhse badla lenge while lifting his head.

He only smirks.

Flashback Starts

Its early morning akshan are sleeping. AJ's phone starts ringing and guddan wakes up. She is about to wake up AJ but sees him sleeping peacefully. She then herself gets up to check the phone. She sees its from office and receives.

Guddan: hello

Person: hello mam, wo AJ Sir ki bahut important meeting thi aaj 4 baje but ab wo reschedule hogayi hai 11 baje.

Guddan: theek hai i will let him know.

Person: thank you mam.

Guddan: (sitting by his side) akshat aapke office se phone tha. You have an important meeting at 11.

AJ: abhi time hai let me sleep and puts his head in her lap.

Guddan: (caressing his hair) aapko he late hojayega. Phir kahenge aap tumne uthaya kyun nahi.

AJ: (while holding her hand) aajao tum bhi sojao. Itni subah subah kya krna hai tumhe.

Guddan: nai ab main uth he gayi hoon to I will freshen up and kisses his forehead.

AJ: suno take care. Though the wound has healed but phir bhi.

Guddan: ok

Guddan sees its 8: 30 only and goes to washroom. When she comes out she sees AJ is still sleeping and realises he will get late for the office. She thinks of an idea.

She goes near him and opens the two buttons of his kurta.

AJ: (eyes closed) dekhiye madam agar aapko lagta hai ki aapke ye sab krne se hum uth jaayenge to aap galat and he turns away from her snuggling more into the pillow.

Guddan turns him towards her and opens her hair which was wrapped in towel and shakes her head on his face and water drips down from his face down to his body as she had opened the buttons too.

Before AJ could react she rushes and opens the bolt of the door. But before she could leave the room he catches her and pins her to the wall.

AJ: pata haina tumhe mujhe thande paani se nafrat hai(water dripping down his face)

Guddan: akshat suniye na wo main wo

AJ: kya hua Guddan Akshat Jindal itni gabrahat (while taking her dupatta and wiping his face clean).

Just then aarti enters the room

Aarti: bhabhi wo mujhe aapki..... (Turns around closing her eyes) sorry sorry sorry.