What?

Cassandra woke up. There was sunlight coming through the hotel blinds.

Wait? Hotel?

And she was naked.

It all came back to her at once. She was facing the window and was petrified to turn in the bed to see if who she thought was going to be lying there, would actually be lying there.

She needed to know. She turned in the bed and layed on her back. To her astonishment Tony Oller was still laying there. Naked as well.

She laid there, remembering last night and how amazing it was. She felt good. She laid there and thought to her self, This was a one night stand. That's all it'll ever be. She had a boyfriend. A caring boyfriend that was probably worried sick about her. And here she was lying naked in Tony Oller's bed, in his hotel room.

Didn't he have somewhere to be?

Almost on cue, she heard him groan as he woke up. He looked at over at her and smiled. "Hey beautiful."

"Uh hi."

"Is everything alright?" Tony rubbed his eyes, awake.

"Listen, thanks for last night, but I need to be on my way." Cassandra got out of the covers and started to find her clothes and swung them on as fast as she could.

"Uh, no way are you leaving me after what we did last night. Last night was amazing. You can't deny that." Tony looked at her with a sense of longing and almost had a hurt look in his eyes.

"I really need to go." She started towards the door and Tony bolted up from the bed.

"WAIT! Can we at least talk about this?!" He shouted.

She stopped.

"Just please, come back and sit on the bed." He urged.

Tears were about to fall from her eyes. A guy she met last night, should not be making her feel like this. "What Tony?! You can't just expect me to stay here when Mark -"

"MARK?! Is that what this is about? From what I saw last night, there's trouble in paradise honey, I hate to have to break it you."

Cass was about to break down.

Tony got up from his bed and threw on a pair of sweatpants real fast and walked up behind her and hugged her. His arms were completely intertwined around her. She lifted her arms to trace his Passion tattoo once more. God dammit she did love his tattoos. She couldn't deny the magic that happened between them. She needed to be alone and think.

"Listen..." she turned around, "I need time to think about what I want."

"Yeah I understand," Tony's voice broke as he spoke, "Today's our off day, I really would love for you to come meet Malcolm. And I might be going to see my parents today too, cause this is actually around where I grew up."

Cass was hanging off of every word he said.

"Give me your phone." Tony said.

Cass gave it to him.

"This is the most cliche thing ever, but I'm putting my number in your phone. Call me when you have everything figured out." Tony said softly, "but just remember who gave you that beautiful hickey on your neck. Mark won't be too happy."

"Oh my god!" Cass ran into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. "Oh my god!" she repeated.

"I think it matches your beautiful brown eyes." Tony appeared at the opening of the door.

"I need to go." She walked past him to the exit. "I'll call you," she said once she was outside in the hallway, and with one last glance at Tony she took off.

What?

---------------------------------------------

Ha! What do you guys think? Will she choose Mark or Tony? Let me know in the comments or on Twitter and don't forget to vote for this story! Love you guys for reading!

@OMJItsRachel