Confusion

"Who's that?" Tony asked Cass as he saw her glaring at the cell phone screen.

"No one now." Cass said as she hit the ignore button on her phone.

"Was that your douche of a boyfriend?" Tony asked while starting the car.

"Mark. His name is Mark." Cass said looking down.

"Forget about him, babe. I'm here." Tony leaned over and kissed her before he started driving to his home in Houston.

Small talk was exchanged, like Cass learned how Tony had been bullied in high school; and Tony learned that Cass had won twelve junior pageants.

"Twelve?! Never thought I'd be with a pageant girl." Tony laughed.

"That was in middle school, I got out of that business a long time ago." Cass sorta laughed until she realized what Tony had said. "Wait, you said you're 'with me,' what exactly does 'with me' mean?" She paused. "Are we boyfriend and girlfriend? What are we Tony?!" Cass was having a panic attack right there in the passenger seat.

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down Cass." Tony said and rested his right hand on her leg, while still keeping his other hand on the wheel and his eyes on the road.

"You didn't answer the question." Cass looked at him.

He glanced over at her from the drivers seat. "You want my honest answer?"

Cass just continued to look at him.

"I don't know. I don't know what we are. I was hoping maybe I can figure that out when we get to my parent's house." He looked at over at her again.

"Well okay."

Almost on cue, Cass' phone rang again.

"Is that Mark again?!" Tony raised his voice.

"It is." Cass was about to press 'ignore' again but Tony stopped her.

"Answer it," he insisted.

"But..." Cass uttered.

"No buts. The only butt I'll allow is yours." Tony laughed.

"You're so funny Tony. Wow. I can't stop laughing." Tony gave her a sad look. "But whatever, fine, I'll answer it."

She pressed the talk button and raised the phone to her ear. "Hi Mark."

"CASS! Baby I've been trying to call you!" Mark eagerly said on the other side of the line.

"Mark, I'm not your baby anymore." Cass coldly said through the phone.

Tony looked over at her with a concerned face. Cass waved him off.

"So that's it? This MKTO guy comes along and all of a sudden I'm nothing to you?" Mark raised his voice.

"So you do know who he is." Cass said looking at Tony and he smiled at her.

"Yeah, Ashley told me. Listen, Cass, I want you back." he said matter-of-factly.

"Mark, let's not forget you left with another girl too." Cass wasn't having any of his bullshit.

"WAIT WHAT?! NO I DIDN'T!" Mark screamed through the phone.

"Ashley said you did."

"Screw Ashley. You know she's never liked me. She never told you though. She's lying Cass. I didn't leave with anybody." Mark was pissed.

"I..I don't know who I believe." Cass stuttered.

"Cass, baby, we've been together for two years. You have to believe me."

"I...I.. I'll call you back later Mark." Cass said and hung up the phone.

--------------------------------------//
Two updates in one day?! Whoa I'm on a roll! Haha I'm really loving how this story is coming along and I'm glad everyone loves reading it as much as I love writing it. I wanna know your thoughts! Comment and vote! Love you guys! - Rachel :-)