10

"Bye~" I smiled while Soobin waves his hand at me and then left me at the gate. I stuck and wait him until he lost from my sight. I'm so happy tonight.

"Ya! What are you doing? " I'm Shock to heard that voice. Kris and Qian stood up on the door and look at me from hair to toe with freakin' look.

"I-i just help Soobin and-- and--"

"But i cant trust you. I'll call him." Kris went to our home and Qian follow my brother to come in.

"Ya!! Dont call him!!" I ran to stop them but they were very faster than me. Lock my brother is door room. Aish jinjja.

"Oppa! Eonni!?" I knocked the door but i cant hear anything. I just heard my sister's laugh inside.

"Ne, Soobin-ssi. I just wanna ask you something!" Kris talking so loudly and it's not funny. I'm shying if Soobin tell the truth to my brother and sister. That's not fair.

"Ah geurae,,, So what the answer, Soobin?" Kris still talking with Soobin.

I gave up. Waiting for the second time my brother and my sister mocking me. Huft.

I decided to sat and laying my back on the door. But My daddy and my mommy come towards me. I automatically stood up to welcome them.

My dad come and knock the door, while my mom hug me tight. I just can't read the situation.

"What's going on, mom?" I asked.

"I'm sorry, Yuqi. We have to go to Bandung, Indonesia. We have to protect our son and daughters." She said and start to crying on my shoulder.

"Mom, but why? You must to told us before. Are you okay?" I tried to make sure that my mom will be okay. But she just nodded and following my dad come to my brother's room. Qian and Kris shocked. They stop their laugh and looking for something serious when my dad stood up in front them.

"We must to go now. Pack your stuff and go to car. We'll go at the latest flight. Understood?"

"But dad, " Qian want to ask but my dad look at her eyes like NO-COMMENT-AND-JUST-DO-WHAT-YOU-HAVE-TO-DO look.

"Arraseo."

And yeah. As what my dad saying before, we're going to the airport silently. No one can open the conversation or being a conversation starter. We just sat and wait for the flight in the airport. Kris nudged my elbow.

"Have you text him?"

"Nugunde?"

"Your boyfriend, Soobin."

Ah, he's right. I have to text him about this. I immediately open my phone and tap his Kakaotalk. I stopped to typing. He was send me a photo. With message. How cute he is. He wear a Tosca sweater and winked with peace sign on his fingers.

Watch me on Inkigayo tomorrow. I will show you the best performance and give a sign that I really really like you. Laf ya Yuqi!

I can't type anything. I scroll up and start to crying inside when I read his message 15 minutes ago.

I'm so tired. When I prepare to rest myself after accompanied you to back home, my manager call me to come back to the building and practice for 3 hour. But I think like 'it's Oke Soobin, Sooqi will protect your princess tonight.'

I glanced to a grey cargo and see that Sooqi sleep well.

"Sooqi, we'll protect each other, isn't it?" I whispering carefully.

"Yuqi, let's go!" I see my sister walk around to go the money changer. Ah, Indonesia. I forgot that we have a long flight to the different country without Soobin.

I turn my phone off and ran to her. To change my money to Rupiah.

XXX

https://my.w.tt/tYTSOuB57W