06

On this sunny day, Soobin was arrived in my dining room. My mom said that Soobin fetch me deliberately and wait for me for half hour. I'm wondering why he can be able to fetch me on this early morning.

Unfortunately, today I'm not be able to go to school. I'm not getting better last night. I'm fever and I decided to skip today. Soobin seems like a potato when I told him that I will not going to school with him without give him any reason.

Soobin act like a gentleman today face me. Tilted his head and ask me, "Are you kidding me?" 

I rolled my eyes. "I'm serious about it. You can ask my mom." 

"Why? Did somebody urged you or something? Tell me now. Who is that?" 

I chuckled and go away from him to the kitchen and gave him an apple and milk. "I'm ill." I smile automatically when Soobin sighed.

"Ok. Thanks and remember I will come again after school. Get really well soon, baby bear!" 

I heard that when he left me. Oh my God. He's annoying but I can't control my smile when I'm with him.

"Tck. You're really really exaggerated." Someone mumbled behind my back and I find Kris was bringing an umbrella after he gives me a little slap on my shoulder. Oh gosh, what an annoying brother.

I spent my time to watched the television, listening to the music, took a nap. And I admitted that I'm going to be a possessive friend. I'm afraid if Soobin not fulfill his promise to come again.

In the afternoon, someone knocked and push the bell brutally. I wondering who is the bad one that made me shocked when I'm sick. Heol.

I opened the door and that person slapped my left side of my cheek. I'm freezing. She's the one who slapped me yesterday or maybe 3 days after yesterday. She's the same person.

"Neo jinjja saekkiya!" when she want to slap me again, my sister come and stop her hand on the air. My sister was angry there. 

"Who are you huh?!" She yelled to that girl. "Go away or I called the police right now." She threatened.

"Hey, what happened?" Kris appeared from the back of that girl. And the girl just speechless look at his eyes directly. Is she a bad whore?

"Go away, right now." Qian glanced at Kris it's a sign that we have to go into our home. 

"Let's go." Kris slung his hand to my shoulder and touch my cheek with another hand. "Is she your friend hm?"  

I open my eyes widely. "Big no! Today is the second times that she slapped my cheek. I don't know her." 

"I'll call Soobin to avoid you. He just bring a bad impact for you. I'm afraid to saw you like this. You're so ugly, EWH." He scoffed and laugh while I mumbled. 

"Andwae. You don't have to say that things to Soobin." 

"Why?" 

"It's not his fault." 

"Do you like him?" Kris smirk. "I'll call him and tell him about your feelings. Kajja, you have to rest your body." Kris ran to his room and I don't know what should I do to stop that annoying brother that I had Aish.