09

"I'm sorry, I have to go to somewhere with my friend. Can you guys go out for a little time? We can catch up on music bank or another variety show. But I have to spend my blank time. Can't you?" Soobin said carefully with an angelic smile. That was sweet and I admit it that Soobin very interesting. Several of the girl decided to left Soobin after bowed 45 degree. Soobin waves his hand and smiling to them. I still stood up before Soobin smile to me and come toward. He smile at me and slung his hand on my shoulder.

"Where you want to go?" asked him.

"I wanna go home. I think that you said to them if you want to spend your time?"

he just smirked and whispering. "I want spend my time with you."

"Ne?"

Soobin shake his head and clench my hand. God, luckily I wear this mask to disguise myself. Soobin wear black mask too. I think I don't have to worried about anything. We are in Myeongdong street, Soobin said that he must go there to take some fresh air after work hard today at Bighit Building. Soobin hold my hand so tight and pull me closer to him.

"Why?"

Without look at my eyes, he just continue to take a foot and said. "It's cold, I don't want you sick because I can't see you as often as usual. But I wished that you will always be healthy even i'm not in your side."

I cant say anything. I just look around and thinking about his words.

"I heard that you were slapped in your home. Is that because of me? Tell me." Soobin look directly on my eyes when we look to each other.

I'm silently turned away. I cant say the truth, He was tired and I cant say something what makes his hurt. Today is the first time that I can stay near at him. As usual, Soobin sometimes annoying like my brother. He likes if I frowning or sullen. His reaction just chuckle and laugh.

"Ya! Quit it!" I said.

Soobin took me to the pet shop and he bring 2 cats oh his hand. Out of the blue, He put one of them on my shoulder. Automatically I yelled to him to take it back and go away from me.

"It's ok Yuqi, it's ok. Don't move, this cutie will not like it. Just relax. Oh my God, I wanna laugh now."

I stand up and stiff. I want to run but i'm doubtful. I'm afraid if this cat will claw my face. Just that bitch who always slapped my face, not this cat too. "Ya! Take this cat!"

"Then, Say to this cat that I'm cute more than you."

"No way!" I yelled.

"Ok, I wont take that cat. Oh, I have to go dorm now. Good Bye Yuqi-ya~"

"YA! OKAY! Hi cutie cat, I'm sorry to say this but I have to say this to you that Soobin is the cutest than you. Ya! take this!"

"miaw~" So annoying Soobin! I hate him!

But as his promise, He take the cat and go away from me. I decided to go first and wait him in front of the pet shop. Unexpectedly he come back and bring a grey cat cargo.

"miaw~~"

"Oh my God!" I close my mouth after heard that familiar voice.

"I bought this cutie cat for you. Can you take care of him?"

"him?" I replayed.

"Yea, and his name is Sooqi. Soobin and Yuqi. He can protect you when i'm not with you. He can comfort you if you feel alone. He can play with you when you bored. So..."

"So, what?" I a little bit nervous.

Soobin one step closer to me. He smile at me, bit his lips before say to me with his soft voice.

"Will you be mine?"

---

Hello! I'm back and yeah, I hope you guys enjoy your life and enjoy my story. I'm not good in English and this story is my attempt. Thanks to you and I just want to remind you it's not the end of this story. Maybe I will write at last around 5 to 10 parts again and yeah. That will be the end of the story and I will create new story About Beomgyu and his girlfriend. Like Relationship goals or something like that. So, stay tune.