11

It's like a nightmare personally for me. I don't know why I could be right here with this messed up situation. We spend the night in an old flat. My mom said that we will migrated over and over again around 2 months in Indonesia and then after my dad finish the problems we can go back to Korea. It'll take a long time and we have no money here.

"Mom, can you lend me your phone? I have to text him."

"Soobin?"

I nodded but my mom still reading a newspaper. "Don't tell anybody about us."

"Why?"

My mom neglected me. Then, i ran to my brother. Trying to not cry. "Oppa..."

Kris nodded act like he knew what i want to say. "Sstt... wait till the right time comes. Soobin will understand."

Qian tapping my shoulder. "Be strong. Our parents will do the best. We will back to Korea. I promise."

"Thanks." I whispering. Went to my room and sat on the single chair. Look at the crowded on the street through the window. It's around 5 PM in Indonesia. Yeah, in Indonesia.

"Miaw~~"

"Sooqi-ya!!!" Yuqi caressed Sooqi and giggling when Sooqi licked her fingers. "Do you wanna eat? Wait  minute!"

Yuqi go to her bag and take Sooqi's food to the plate. Let Sooqi eat and Sooqi eat so quickly.

"Good job, baby!"

"Miaw~~"

---

Soobin was arrived at the dorm. He looked blankness. He checked his phone all the time and hoping that Yuqi will text him and say she was missing him. Almost 3 days after his last meeting with Yuqi and he lost Yuqi. Totally lost contact with her even when he call or text her siblings, no results. That's useless.

"Hyung!!!" Beomgyu tap his shoulder and Soobin shocked. Automatically put his phone on his back.

"Wae, waeyo?" Soobin said.

"Neoneun wae?" Beomgyu sat beside him and smiled. "You look terrible. Did something happened to you, eoh?"

"Ani." Soobin shook his head slowly. "I'm just tired with our activities today. Oh, you have to take a sleep. It's 1.00 AM!"

"Shirreo!" Beomgyu turn on the television. "I'll sleep if you tell me the truth. You're a bad liar." Beomgyu smirked but it seems like he want Soobin know that Soobin is not good to lying.

"Do you know something about Yuqi? My girlfriend?" Finally he spoke up.

Beomgyu nodded.

"She was gone, left me without any reason. I'm confused. What's wrong with her, eoh?" Soobin kneaded his hair so tight.

Beomgyu hold Soobin's hand. Look at his eyes directly. "Calm. Down. She hates you if she know that you hurt yourself because of her. Just calm down and wait. Arrayo?"

Unexpectedly Soobin cried. On Beomgyu's shoulder. He feels nothing know without Yuqi.

He loves her.

Indeed.

"I think i can't life without her. And know she left me with no reason." Soobin looks full of pity.

"..."

Beomgyu just tapping Soobin's shoulder over and over hoping that someday Yuqi will come and bring a good reason why she can left Soobin.

---

Beomgyu came into his room and catch Yeonjun there with a cup of hot chocolate with crispy chips Banana.

"What's wrong with him?" Yeonjun asked.

Beomgyu sat on the white chair before answer his roommate. Shrugged his shoulder and exhaling. "I'm not sure about it but i think Soobin was feeling confused about his relationship with Yuqi. She was crazy due to leaving uri-Soobin with no reason." Beomgyu sounds emosional.

Yeonjun just nodded and laying his back to the wall and eat his chips.

"Oh! Look at that! Aish that was very terrify." Yeonjun mumbled.

"Wae?"

"Come in! Look this hot news!"

Beomgyu walk approached Yeonjun and shocked when he saw the news about Yuqi's dad and they company.

"Seolma----" Beomgyu can't continue his words. Close his mouth with his hands.

XXX

Hei ho! I'm back! Oh, if you dont mind, please read my second story and the main cast is Beomgyu!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/182265189?utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_writing&utm_source=android