16

"Where's Oppa?" Yuqi walked to the center of their dining room. There's only Qian and her mom watching TV but in the blank glared. They act like I'm some like fart.

"I dont know. Why you ask?" Qian ask her back. "Oh, he said that he have something important with Taehyung."

Yuqi nodded and look at her phone when it snoozing.

Line

Bibi♡
|Chagiya, I'm tired. I want to catch you up. Can u?
| Let's eat some ramyeon:(

Call! I want ramyeon too! Where are we going to? |

|Mujigae Ramyeon, near your home. Eotte?

Ok. See u♡|

Yuqi go upstairs and get dressed to meet her boyfriend. Add some eyeshadow and blush on is not bad.

"Eoh, where are you doing?" Qian ask still in the same place. She dosen't make a move.

"Weekend date!" Yuqi smiled and look herself at the mirror. "Bye eonni!"

×××

Y

uqi stood up for at last 25 minutes but Soobin not appeared. Mujigae restaurant is being full today, Yuqi worried if they can't get a table. She still wait until an waiter come to her.

"Excuse me, may I help you? I saw you stood up for a long time in here." Yuqi can see her name written, Kim Sejeong.

"Ah, yes... I wait for my boyfriend but..." Yuqi stopped her sentence because she actually saw something wrong across the street.

That was Soobin with... Jeon Somi?!

The waiters look at the same thing and understand the situation. She go inside the restaurant to work without asking something more to Yuqi.

Yuqi fell some liquid drops out. Soobin embracing her so tight. Go into GS Mini Market. Her legs feels like a jelly for a while. She can't moving and just start crying.

"Hiks... hiks..."

Yuqi can't even think that their relationship can be like this. Now, Soobin as an idol and she understood about the risk that Soobin surely have a lot of idol friends too. But how can it called be friend when he embraces her to the mini market? She thinks she can't continue this relationship ship. Yuqi easily jealous. Soobin easily get a new friends (majority a woman of course).

She already get her phone and click Soobin's number to call him.

"Ne, Yuqi-ya."

"Where... where are you right now?" Yuqi holding her tears with a vibrating voice.

"I'm... I'm in my practice room baby, what happen?"

Yuqi really really disappointed. She lost her tears and cried a lot. "You lied, Baby..."

"Hey, are you crying? Why Yuqi?"

"You lied to me. Why you lied to me, baby?"

Soobin looks like a mannequin. Somi buy her things and walk close to Soobin in front of the market door. When Soobin close his eyes and open his eyes, Soobin can saw Yuqi crying, look at him and unfortunately Somi came and slanging her hands on his shoulder.

"What happen, Soobin-ssi?"

Ok. Game over.

×××

"I want to break up." Yuqi wipe her chubby cheeks. Bit her lips to hold the tears. She literally know that Qian and Kris would confused to hear that. But Soobin, that man just online get a deep breath. He dont give any argument to disclaims her. It made her more certain about what she had see.

"Yuqi--"

"It's ok." Soobin smiled, his hands hold Yuqi's hands and wait a little bit longer to say what he wanna say. "I just want to clarify that it's not what it's looks like..."

"But you lied to me, Soobin-ssi." Oh, Her voice was like to start crying again.

"I.. I don't want too, but..." Soobin looked down. "I do love you Yuqi, I do... it's not an option."

Yuqi slam his hands. "You lied to me and it's not gonna change my decision." She go and not even care when Qian bring two of Orange juice to them.

"Ya! Yuqi... why are you... aish! What happened?" Qian give one of orange juice to Soobin and one else just she drink for herself.

"We are broke up, Noona."

"What?!"

"I'm so sorry. I lied to her and it's not gonna change that she was my ex right now. She mad at me for a long time. Oh, maybe for the rest of her life and I feel sorry for her. I supposed to tell her early but I dont did it. It's my fault. Nice to see you noona. I have to go to the dorm. Say happy birthday to her from me." Soobin stood up and bowed to Qian who only motionless during her brain ingestion every single words of him.

***

New story!

https://my.w.tt/ofqksHLSB7