12

It's about Beomgyu's love life. Yeah, I just rolled my eyes when see Beomgyu smiled like a crazy boy in luv. Ah, Beomgyu was really really a crazy boy in luv since last week.

The sky has the tinge of orange when Beomgyu pushed me to go to Sweet Belly Café on the city center.

As always we are using our disguise ammunition. We through the crowded and enter the door.

"Oh, wasseo, wasseo." Beomgyu mumbled and inevitably I looked there to see a girl with tosca dress walked in.

"God, she is beautiful as heaven." Beomgyu raised his hand as a sign for his crush.

The girl just smiled and shying when Beomgyu take off his mask. Walked toward us.

What the hell. I think.

"Ya! Use your mask! Do you wanna die?!" I whispering full of emphasis tone. "Everyone wil be aware that we are member of TXT!"

"Sst, shut up!"

"Annyeong?" The girl sat between my chair and Beomgyu's chair after bowed. Ah we sat in the circular table.

"I just want to say thank you cause you can be my side even when I'm angry at you. Want to order something?"

"Strawberry bubble." So simple. I see that she is very feminine.

"I see." Beomgyu grinned and order something for this girl and also us.

"What's your name?" I asked her. Start to seems like a boy with manner.

She answer me clumsy. "Park Minhye imnida."

"Cute name, isn't it?" Beomgyu smiled to her.

Such a good poet. I thought.

I just smiled during my job to see how close they are to each other. Hufted. I Supposed that Yuqi will be here.

Around last 25 minutes ago they talked about something that i didnt know. Saekkiya. Am i a mannequin on they love life story? Big no.

"Beomgyu-ya, i have to go out."

"Ah, ne. I'll back later hyung. Be careful!"

I just walked to the shelter and wait till the bus appeared. I checked my phone and out of the blue, i see that 1 unread message from unknown number 5 minutes ago.

Unknown number

Hai Soobin? Long time no see, i think? Let's catch up on your building at 7 PM to talk about our Junior High School reunion tomorrow.
-your ex, Jeon Somi

I don't have any reason to replay her message. So, i lock my phone and go in to the bus.

Oh, i miss you Yuqi. I hope you enjoy your life with Sooqi. He'll protect you without me on your side.

I suddenly remember about our memory in the bus stop. When Yuqi felt hurts at her stomach.

"Let me help you." I said, because i know that was very very stinging and hurts. She just glared at me. I gave her my bread that i bought in the canteen DESIGNEDLY FOR HER. "Eat this bread. I bought it when I was in the canteen after saw you have been slapped by my fans."  

She stared and ignored my offer straight away, decided to saw the scenery that sunset was very beautiful from there. Oh, i felt awful and guilty.

"It's oke if you neglected me. I swore that someday you can't neglect me although it will take much your time." I'm kidding, really. I just wanna see her reaction and want to see her face again on that day.

"Let's see." She grinned. How cute:) I really miss her smile.

I cant do anything besides praying and work hard for my job and give her the result. Just for her. After my own parents.

Ddrrrtt..

My phone vibrating.

'BEOMGYU!!!'

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Where are you?"

"On the bus. Why?" I look around the street through the window as her doing as usually.

"Kai said that Somi arrived at the dorm. Do you demand her for it?"

"No! I dont!" I close my eyes and exhaling slowly. "Tell her that i will not be there for 3 days."

"REALLY?!"

"Not really. White lies is better for now. Insist her to get back. Aish."

"Ne, arraseo."

TUT -----

"Hufted." I'm so tired. I looked that this bus past our school. I see the bus stop and nobody there.

Ah! Wait!

I remember someone who can help me to contact Yuqi!

That's must be Taehyung! Taehyung sunbae!

XXX

HULLA! Beomgyu's love life was already on my work. Yes. I Spoiler to all you guys. Btw, Sooqi in multimedia Lol. I found that pic on instagram and i think it will suitable as Yuqi's cat protector.

Miaw~~~

https://my.w.tt/RhVMQrR16W