Lisa in Disguise 😇

Lily Manoban, who is a type of person where in "She gets what she wants" and is in love with no other than the most popular, handsome, and cold hearted, Jeon Jungkook. She never give up nor stop to what she wants especially when it comes to Jeon Jungkook. But her father, who is a business man told her to come to States for who knows how long it takes and she doesn't want to leave Jeon Jungkook for he may have a girlfriend or worst, a wife when she comes back. So, she asked her twin sister Lisa Manoban, who is a model and is in Paris right now to act as her for the mean time and to guarantee that there would be no girls hanging around Jeon Jungkook. Will she be able to do what her sister asked her to do or is it the other way around?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DISCLAIMER
Lisa in Disguise
BTS and Blackpink Fan Fiction
~~

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
STATEMENT OF COPYRIGHT
Lisa in Disguise
Amazing Justine of Wattpad
~~

Copyright © 2019 @AmazingJustine All rights reserved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DEDICATION
Lisa in Disguise
~~

This is to all Lisa X BTS shippers out there. Hope you'll all continue supporting our Lisa with any of the members in BTS that you ship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AMAZING JUSTINE
~~

Twitter: @AmazingJustine

~~

Instagram: @AmazingJustine88

~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ENJOY READING!

📌Vote 📌COMMENT 📌SHARE 📌FOLLOW