LID - Chapter 27

Taehyung's POV

Is she out of her mind?! Why would she do that? She's crazy!

I just don't get it. Just a few seconds ago, she told me everything she have planned for tomorrow's event and I extremely disagree about it. Would you seriously want something bad to happen to either one of your friends? Of course, not!

"Look, we can just change it. With a "new" and "better" one. You don't have to do this just for yourself to know more about them. There's always another way for you to find out. A better way actually."

Curious about what it is? Well, she wants us to play this so called game "Truth or Dare" but the thing is, either you tell the truth about the question you pick in the box which is made by Jennie herself or the dare must just be drinking the beer or kissing someone that has the opposite gender of yourself in the group. Specifically us, her friends.

"Duh! There's nothing wrong with it. Besides, it's not just for myself. It's the benefit for all. I'm sure we'll know more about each other's life with this game."

Seriously?!

"What if we get drunk? What if we don't want to either do the two options we have? For sake, Jennie! We're all friends. Why would we kiss each other when we're just friends! It is not okay and it is very uncomfortable."

I'm really gonna need to calm down right now. Control yourself Taehyung. Inhale... Exhale.

"Then you're boring."

What?! Is she serious right now?

"The hell, Jennie! Are you that kind of a person to just let your friends  be? You're unbelievable."

She seems to be annoyed. But, who cares?

"You're seriously overreacting! We're grown up now. We should act as one! You, you're a grown up. You should at least do something a man would do and not just depending on the support of your bestfriend gives. Not just do some child acts, play games and stuff. You know what, among all the people, you should know better. This is just a game,Taehyung! If you hella don't like this idea, then don't even give a damn care to join. I'm not forcing you, am I?

I'm shook. I literally can't believe those words just came out in her mouth right now. Did she just literally said that?

"Wow, big words."

I just chuckled.

"Me, overreacting? Childish? Dependent? Among all the people, I should've known. You're right, In your eyes, I may be like that. But to be honest with you, you're still the same. The Jennie I've known who never appreciate the little things people does for you. Look, I just said those words because I care about you. But you don't see it because you never do. You, who never cares for someone more than herself. But just so you know, I'm not like you and I'm definitely not depending on your brother. Yes, Jungkook gives me money but just to let you know, I earn them. You maybe forgot but I'm actually the model of the company you're brother is in right now. I don't wanna hurt you but as your friend, saying those words in front of me? Infront of my face? I'm really, really offended. I don't mean to hurt you. But, you're hella too much already. You're so damn heartless about what people would feel. Just do whatever you want. It's your birthday anyways. But don't you ever call me when something's not right. I did what I did. What a real friend, would do! But to be honest with you, I don't think I would fit in as one of your so called friends and since you think as a grown up now, you must've know what to do. You know what's right and wrong and now that I have no other businesses to talk about with you right now, I have to go. Goodnight."