LID - Chapter 37

Goooooooooooood day Amazers! 👋

Did you wake up at the right side of the bed? 😂 Your amazing author might be a lit~tle bit extra today because for all you probably know, (especially blinks out there) it's Lalisa Manoban's birthday🎂 today!🎉🎊 Yeeeyy! 👏👏

Happy Birthday to our beautiful and talented maknae guys! 💜 Anyways, I hope you're having an amazing day too.

Don't let the situation control your emotions. Remember, 90% is based on your reaction. ~Skl 😂

By the way, I'm updating a bit earlier than the usual and I hope you don't mind (next update will be on Wednesday). Love lots~😘💜
~~
Lisa's POV
Mom is d-dying.

All along, mother was sick yet I know nothing at all!

T-today...today is going to be her last day if we don't get to operate her and yet, I'm here.

And...

D-ad is long g-gone.

She hid e-everything from m-me!

"No, Lisa! Where are you going? You can't go back there. They will know!"

Who the hell cares?! My parents are important right now. My mother is!

I have to go back to the Philippines.

"Lisa, listen to me! Please. Your mother is probably enjoying every last moment she has left right now. Let her be. You can't go back. Not now. Please. It will ruin your mother. Your company. It will ruin you! Can't you see? We don't have enough time right now. Tomorrow's approaching."

*sobs*

Right. All I can do it cry. It's always what I do. I hate myself for being like this!

"Arrrggghh! F*ucking self can't do anything right. *Sobs* F*ucking Lily too!" I shouted. With all I've got. With all that I can. With all my strength. 

"Lisa, what are you doing?! This isn't your fault! My ghaaaad, what's happening to you? I know it's hard but everything happens for a reason."

No. You know nothing at all.

"R-really? *sobs* Have you e-ever feel *sobs* t-this way?! H-huh? *sobs* Tell me! You don't k-know, Chaeyoung. Y-you know nothing!" I shouted.

She chuckled.

"Nothing? *laughs* How I wish. He died too you know." And with just that, it stop me from crying out loud.

What?

"Jungkook's biggest rival before. We've been together for almost two years. But since he's very workaholic, it didn't work for us. We both part ways. Soon, I just got the news of him being dead. I tried asking Jungkook what happened during our stay for Jennie's birthday week celebration. Don't worry, he doesn't know about me. Not until I told him the truth that day. Besides, my ex doesn't mix up with his work and personal life. Jungkook and I never got the chance to see each other too. We barely know each other. Anyways, all that Jungkook knows is that, he...committed suicide. All along, he have no one to be with. I-I should have been with him. But instead, I gave up. I gave up on him. I gave up on us." *sobs*

She stop for a minute.

"I'm sorry. My ghad! Haha, what's wrong with me? I thought I was done crying. Haha!"

I'm...speechless. I didn't know that she have been through this all alone. How selfish of me!

She must have been through a lot.

"I'm sorry. Don't worry, it's okay now. I'm here. We're both here for each other." I just hug her and silently cry too.

We both need this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that it's a short one ✌. I just wrote it last night and I barely got enough time this morning to continue. So, I decided to just stop it here for today. Anyways, how is it? I hope you like it and please don't forget to vote for more updates. Love lots~ 😘 💜