LID - Chapter 9

Lisa's POV

I seriously don't know why I'm here! I mean, Taehyung just ask me to meet him here in the park and now, here I am. What in the world did I say yes?! I really hate you Lisa!

Wait... Isn't this an easy way for me to guard that Jungkook guy? That's right! Taehyung is Jungkook's bestfriend! So, probably they are always together and in that way, I can do my task without getting to close to him! Good job Lisa!

"Yah! You're so mean. You didn't answer my calls nor reply my texts!"

God!

"What are you doing here?!"

She just ignored my question.

"I'm still mad at you."

Aish!

"Excuse me, Lily. Oh, hi! It's me again. Taehyung, Jungkook's bestfriend."

Oh no, please! Help me.

"Tell me, who are you to her?"

Yea-what?! I gave her a "what-are-you-doing" look and she just ignored me. Again!

"Ahh, we just met yesterday and supposedly I'm here to meet her today."

She was about to speak when I...

"Taehyung this is my bestfriend, Rose. Rose, this is Taehyung, my friend."

Rose just smiled at him.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt your date with this friend mine. I'm just curious and now that I know, I'm super happy. You should go now enjoy your time. By the way, she never had a boyfriend since birth. Opps, I think I should go now. See you later girl! I'll be waiting for you at home. Nice meeting you, Taehyung. Bye!"

Taehyung just chuckled. Tell me, when did I have a friend like her?

"Your bestfriend's funny."

I'm seriously embarrassed right now. I can't even look at him in the eyes!

"Don't be shy, It's okay. I did like it though."

I smiled but when my realization hit me

"What?"

I gave him a confused look and he just smiled at me.

"Nothing. Come on, let's get something to eat! My treat."

He held my hand and pulled me to God knows where.

~~
Jennie's POV

Gosh! Why can't he just fucking say yes already. He's wasting my time hearing all his damn reasons.

While I was waiting for someone here in the restaurant, I saw Taehyung. I waved at him and he just smiled at me. When he was about to go inside, I realized he was not alone.

Wait, is that... Lily?

What is she doing here? And with Taehyung?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Amazers! How is it? By the way, to all blinks out there, we just surpassed 100 M Views today! I'm so happy right now and I know, Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, and Lisa are proud of us. Thank you co-blinks! We made it. Please don't forget to vote for more updates. 😊