Chapter 1

I'm open to validation because this is my first public story. I seriously think my name sucks 😂. On with the book you go.

I was woken up by the vibrations of my phone. I gathered enough energy to roll over. I hit accept and answered; exhaustion still evident in my voice. "What?" I asked even though everyday it was the exact same. But i was shocked at the voice that came through the phone. "Well goodmorning to you too Kookie." The voice belonged to someone i hadn't heard in a few months---Taehyung. he is the one that saved me from the torture; and I love him for that. "Sorry Tae."

"Oh there's nothing to be sorry for Jungkook."

Though, the way he said it made me realize that I was going to get it when he saw me. "What's the assignment?"

"Why do you assume I have an assignment?"

"Why else would you call me after all this time?"

"Fine Koookie, you got me, your target is Seoul."

"Finally, somewhere close to home."

" Your target's name is Cho Kyuhyun. He's the police chief.  His force took out five of our men. Find him and kill him. No mercy."

"What's my reward?" I said. A smirk was evident on my face.
"Oh dont worry about that. I'll take care of it." I let the smirk turn into a smile. "Jin will send you the address."

"Ok." The phone went silent for a few seconds before my Angel's melodic voice sounded once more. "Kookie. It's been too long since I heard your voice." My smile became a rather sad one. "I know Tae--- I've missed you too."
"Kookie you know I love you. And I always will."
" I know Tae, Love you too." I hung up the phone and rolled out of the bed to get ready. Tae's voice still echoing in my head. I managed to get to the closet and pull out my outfit. It consisted of my oversized, white T-shirt,my Jean's, timberlands, and --- my mask. It was a cartoon-like bunny face. That's why Tae always called me the 'Killer Bunny'. I've never failed a mission and I don't ever plan on that happening ever. Yoongi arrived about five minutes later with my guns cleaned and loaded. He left and I got the location from Jin. I got in my car and drove off.

 I got in my car and drove off

Hey, might as well be stylish. I got there and got ready. The thoughts filled my head. I loved the reactions when my victims realize they are so close to death. Priceless.
It was 19:00 hours(7:00) when he came in. Let the thrill begin.

(Cho Kyuhyun)
I arrived home from work and noticed that my door was ajar. I grabbed my gun and walked inside. Scanning my surroundings until I heard a voice behind me....

"Hey there C. It's been a while."
I spun around to see a bunny mask . Oh sh*t. "Jungkook. Last time i saw you, you managed to escape prison and go on a killing spree" my nervous smirk hiding my fear. That is, until he started to chuckle. "Ah good times." I raised my gun. "What do you want?" He straightened up. "Oh I don't want much. Just a bullet in your head and a body in my bag."
"That's a pretty tall order."

"Then let's see if you can keep up." I was about to shoot him but he raised his gun and shot mine out of my hands. He had taken aim quickly and shot my arm and leg. "Crappy shot. Your boyfriend ruined you Jk. I don't get what you see in him." I chuckled before interrupted by a shot to my abdomen.  He sat on top of me; constricting my breathing and causing pain throughout my wound.

He was angry. Through gritted teeth he spoke to me. " NO ONE insults my Tae and gets away with it." With that he held the gun to my head and pulled the trigger.

Btw this is Kyuhyun

Sorry about Kyuhyun

Sorry about Kyuhyun. I mean no disrespect. He was the first one to pop into my head. Please don't hate meeeeee.💜💜