wake up call

Sorry for the really bad last chapter. I now understand why the writers say it is so awkward and hard. So without further adu my dumb ass gives you.....another (hopefully better) chapter.

My alarm woke me up at 10:00am. I got up carefully untangling my limbs from Tae's. I made eggs, bacon, and waffles. Once it was done, I slowly made my way over to Taehyung. I looked at my love, who was sleeping like a toddler on their stomach. Staring. Thinking. My baby. All MINE.

I slowly snaked my hands to his shoulders. I put my lips to his ear and whispered, my voice still husky from waking up, "wake up baby. Breakfast is ready." He shrugged my hands off his shoulders and fell back asleep. I began to leave butterfly kisses down his neck and I slowly started down his back. "Stop Kookie....that ticklesh." He turned over and pouted. Quickly pecking his lips and making the pout turn into a smile, I replied "c'mon babe."

"Can we snuggle for a minute?" I grinned. "But breakfast is ready." He gave me those puppy dog eyes that I cant say no to. "Ok fine. But we better get to the water park early." He smiled a body smile and nodded.(idk if I brought this up but they are going to a water/amusement park)

As soon as I was laid down, Tae had snuggled close to my chest and put his head against my chest. Also another thing Tae did when scared or nervous. We stayed that way for a few minutes.
"Breakfast is getting cold." I got up.
He frowned and got up. "Fucking bitch."
"What's that Tae?"
"Nothing." I slowly walked towards him. He kept backing up until he hit the bed and fell on it. I crawled over him. Having Tae under me was one of the things I enjoyed most. He gulped. "Next time you decide to call me a fucking bitch, remember who gives the punishments." I pecked his lips and went to the table after getting the food. He came and sat by me. After breakfast we cleaned the dishes and began to get ready. "Remember to wear the swim trunks too."

"Got it Tae." I put on my trunks and Tae walked up to me with sunscreen. He put it on my back and then my face. His hands were so gentle. He pecked my lips before handing me the bottle. Then I got an idea. I started to rub some on his back. My hands kept getting lower and lower until I had my arms around his waist. He had stopped moving. I slowly took my finger and began to pull down his shorts........but that's when he grabbed my arm.

"Kookie, you'd better get finished before I cancel the trip." I sighed and kissed his neck before slowly unwrapping my arms around him. But before my arm was completely off of him I pulled him by the waist and pulled him into a kiss. Our lips moved in sync. I swiped my tongue on his bottom lip but he had a sudden burst of courage so he didnt give in. My other hand made it's way to his thigh, pulling it up. It drifted to his ass where i squeezed it and my plan worked. When he moaned I slipped my tongue in, exploring every inch.

When I pulled away I looked at my prized possession. "Mine." His cheeks lit up like the fourth of July. I let go and we got done getting ready. We got in the car and I drove off. The whole way there Tae and I talked and we sang to the radio like there was no tomorrow.

When we pulled in I smiled but it disappeared when a certain car caught my attention. No. "Kookie?" Nothing. I couldnt move. My face showing pure anger. "Jungkook?" My eyes stared holes into the car. Any longer and it would have probably burst I to flames if Tae hadn't of shook my shoulder. "JUNGKOOK!"
"Tae we need to go back."
"Why?"
"Dont ask questions. Just listen." I started up the car but he pulled the keys out. "Tae! Give them back!"
"Not until you tell me what is going on!"

"Kim. Taehyung. We. Are. Going. BACK!" He kept the keys out of reach. "No! I'm tired of you being paranoid! I came here to spend time with you and this is not fun! You are going to get your ass out of this car before I drag you! Dont make me get Jin to hit you with his spatula when we get home!"

I staid quiet. "Now get out and get the stuff. I dont want to hear another word." I nodded and got out. It only took a few minutes for the silent treatment to be gone once Tae saw all the rides and games. While he was fascinated all I was doing, was watching for Minbitch(his brother). "I wanna ride that one Kookie!!" He dragged me 25ft to the ride.

We got the two front seats and as we were going up Tae got scared. "K-Kookie....this is way too high." I chuckled at the cutie next to me. "It's okay baby. I'm here. Only look at me." I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. I pecked him on the lips twice(mwahahaha) before someone spoke behind us.

"Exuce me, can you gay shits not do that infront of my girl?" I rolled my eyes and turned with my gun in my hand. "Hey man, I would watch your tone. This gay peice of shit can end you and your slut right now. And I could care less." His breathe hitched and he looked down. "S-Sorry." I smiled when I turned around.

We got to the top finally. One of my arms was in the air while the other was being death fripped by Tae to his chest. I wouldn't have it any other way. It was cute how he screamed.......that sounded weird. When we got out Tae was shaking and I was laughing. He still had a death grip in my arm. For the next three hours we rode rides and Tae still hung to my arm. We played some games but Tae didnt win anything.

"Koooookie~ I want that bunny!" He pointed to one of the games. The test your strength. I love it when Tae begs me.........crap that sounded weird too. I looked at him and smirked. "But baby you already have a bunny."

He giggled. "I want one that doesnt bite." I playfully nipped his ear. "But that one wont give you a good time." He shivered. I pulled back. "Tell you what, you kiss me and I'll win it for you after we ride the water slides." He nodded and kissed me cheek.

"You missed." He smirked. "Well, tell me what you want......daddy." oh shit. That had never been used before. I pulled him to the bathroom and locked it. I shoved him against the wall. I kissed him roughly.

La time skippe....(sorry I'm so tired. It is taking me almost two hours to right this far and I'm now physically hurting. But imma keep going. Fighting!)

When we got done with........that.....we headed to a food court to get something to eat. I stopped dead in my tracks. I pulled Tae behind me. "Kookie? What's wro-" he immediately pressed himself against me. I gave a death glare. "Jungkook? Long time no see. Oh hi Taehyung. Short time no see."

I'm so so so so so so sorry. I'm in pain and I forgot to wear my glasses so I'm getting migranes.
⬇️⬇️ this is my last brain cell

I'll try to update another one but we will see how that goes. I probably will get to do it. Bye beautiful/handsome babies😁

Btw Word count:1327

Saranghae 💜💜