Oh shit

Previously:
Jk pov
He grabbed my shoulders and pressed his body against mine. I gave my brother a death glare as he stopped in front of me. "Jungkook? Long time , no see. Oh and hi Taehyung. Short time, no see."

Tae started to shake and I could feel him run his hands over the scar that he had given him

Tae started to shake and I could feel him run his hands over the scar that he had given him. "Minjae. Back up." Minjae grinned. "No hug for your brother?"

"The only thing I should give my brother at this point is a reason to beg for his life." Minjae just frowned. "Relax Kook. I came with my girlfriend." He pointed over to a girl sitting on a bench fiddling with her sunscreen.

"I don't feel like fighting today

"I don't feel like fighting today." I stared at him as he called his girl over. "This is Sana. Sana this is my brother, Jungkook. And his boyfriend Taehyung." She waved nervously as I gave her a quick glance. Tae weekly waved behind me. She waved back smiling. She walked her way over here. "Minjae tells me that you guys are close." She smiles but I shot a death glare at Minjae. "Far from it." I bitterly spat. "Oh...well, hopefully we can still get along. We're heading out to the water part of the park,wanna join?" Tae froze and Minjae grinned. "Yeah Kooks. Let's make it like old times."
"If we went back to old times I would probably shoot you." Sana gasped. She quickly stepped back but I didnt care. "Sana? Do you know what my brother does for a living?" Sana looked him in the eyes and shook her head. Minjae smiled. "Hes an as-"
"Minjae. You're pulling her into something that doesnt involve her." He laughed. "He's an assassin. And his boy toy is the leader of them all. He runs the operation. " Sana stepped behind him now. "Minjae. Stop it."

"She should know her future brother in law is a heartless criminal and she deserves to know that your boyfriend is just as heartless. Yet...he doesnt like to get his hands dirty...........Ha! Little bitch!"
My fists tightened.
"He probably doesnt even care for you Kooks."
That's it
I threw a punch and decked him so hard it sent him to the ground.

"I leaned down and grabbed him by the collar. "Dont ever talk about him like that or I swear the next time, you wont be able to get back up." I let go and stood back. Sana crouched down beside him. I looked at a shaken Tae. "Let's go home." He didnt move. I grabbed him and carried him bridal style. I sat him down when we were far enough away. The fear and terror still frozen on his face. "Tae come on. Let's go have fun.

Dont think about him." I put my hand on his cheek and glided my thumb up and down then to his bottom lip. "I'm here to protect you. I'll always protect you." I connected our foreheads. "O-okay Kookie." He gave me a box smile . We walked to the water rides. When we were done Tae had completely forgotten about the encounter with Minjae. So we went to the game with the bunny.

"Ok Tae, after this can we go home?" He nodded and smiled. I played the game and won the big stuffed bunny. "I'm going to name him Kookie!" I faked a sad face. "But I'm your Kookie." He laughed and kissed my cheek. "Hes the Kookie that doesnt bite back." We laughed. We went back home and got ready to go out with the gang for dinner.

"Tae are you sure you want to do this? I dont want a repeat of last time." He nodded and put his hand on my cheek. Caressing it softly. "Kookie I'm okay. I'm not going to let Minjae dictate my vacation. But I'll let you bring your stuff just in case." I smiled. "Plus if anything g goes wrong we've got Namjin and Yoonmin!" We busted out laughing. I watched as he lit up. I dont want my little light burning out anytime soon. We soon left.

When we walked up front and saw that they already had had the table ready and full of everyone laughing and drinking. "We're with them." The lady nodded. "Of course." Then she led us to the table. We bowed and sat down. "So the boss and his toy finally show up." Yoongi said from across the table. Yup...hes fucking drunk. Then Namjoon piped up. "Keep talking Yoongi. Maybe Taehyung will get mad at you for insulting his 'toy', then you'll be next on the list." That cracked everyone up.

Jin looked at me. "So Kookie. How's the vacation going?"
I paused. I know there was no good thing that could come out of lying