chapter 1 continued

(Jungkook)
The thrill of pulling the trigger and the blood flying overwhelmed me. I got the body and put it in the bag. I turned and grabbed my gun and looked at my shirt. "Now look what you've done. You stained my favorite shirt." I shot him once again in the head before zipping the bag up.(I'm soooooo sorry guys😭)
"Hope that followed you to hell." I laughed and walked out. I knew the cleaning crew was going to be here in a matter of minutes. I stopped by headquarters to drop my other,bigger,  guns off.

When I pulled up in my drive way, the feeling of victory quickly disappeared. Confusion and edge now present. I grabbed my pistol and approached the cracked door. Who in the hell would try to break into MY house? I slowly opened the door and scanned my living room. Then I checked the kitchen. Nothing. Weird. I went down the long hallway heading to my room. That's when it caught my eye. My bedroom door was cracked as well. By now I was grasping my pistol so hard that my knuckles turned white. Something was off. It wasn't like normal. Usually I would just walked in and found the person but now I was a little cautious. 

But I slowly calmed down when nobody was in their either. I decided that I should probably change and get ready in case another mission came up. I sighed and started on my way to the bathroom.  I stopped as I gazed into the mirror. My reflection; so foriegn since Tae left. I looked at the blood spattered mask and shirt. Cursing Kyuhyun. "I'm a mess---- You little sh*t." I took my shirt off and threw it to the floor. I'll burn it later. 

I was fixing to start undoing my pants when two arms wrapped around my waist.  "Lucky for you I like my men dirty." I looked up. Tae had been hiding in the corner. "Did you hide in the corner just to do that?" He looked at me with a smirk; his chin rested on my shoulder. "Well I could have waited until you were in your underwear." We giggled then I turned to face him.

I didn't realize that I still had my mask on until he took it off. "Why the mask Kookie?"
"Well I thought you were trying to kill me so---" he smirked again before kissing me. The feeling of his lips against mine is what I missed most about him. His kisses slowly trailed down my neck before stopping and looking me in the eyes smirking. What was he thinking????

(Taehyung)
The look he gave me when I stopped pleeded for me to keep going. I wanted to. I wanted to take him right here. I missed him. "Clean yourself up. Then we can go to dinner." I walked out of the bathroom and plopped onto his bed. His scent still fresh.  I looked across the room to see a picture on his desk.

It was our first date

It was our first date. Jungkook used to be so happy and He used to not worry about me so much. Now all he cares about is keeping me safe.

A few minutes later I emerged from the depths of my mind. Seeing  a Kookie with his towel wrapped around his waist. He entered his closet and came out in one of his nice suits. "Let's go." I said, running my fingers through his shaggy, wet hair.

"I'm not done though." He wined.
"Well hurry up." My voice had a hint of annoyance. He went to his closet again. He came out carrying his gun harness. He took off his jacket and put it on; slipping the guns into their place. I sighed as he put his jacket back on and looked at me. "Ready!"

(Jungkook)
I grabbed Tae's hand as he looks into my eyes. He was pleading as he said, "why don't you leave the guns here tonight?"
"No."

"Why not?"

"If something happens I need to be able to protect you." He let a small smile grow.  I loved it when he became submissive. It wasn't often, but it took everything in me to not take advantage when it did happen(the only other time being in bed😏).

I pulled him into a small kiss and he pulled away. I smiked as he grabbed my collar and looked into my eyes.  The next thing I knew, I was thrown against the wall and a gun was pointed against the bottom of my chin.  I told you the moment wouldn't last long. I was frightened as he turned his head slightly and smiled in an evil way.

But before anything happened he pecked me slowly on the lips and tossed the gun on the bed, along with the other one. "I said leave.them.here." he chuckled just a little. "You've always been so stubborn. " he let me go and I was shaking a bit.

I know,  I know, an assassin that has killed more scarier people, is shaking because his lover pushed him up against the wall. But you haven't seen Tae mad.

If I made him mad or disobeyed him, well, let's just say that I wouldn't be in a good enough  condition to do my job; or anything for that matter(*wink *wink*nudge*nudge). He walked towards the door, swaying his hips.

"Kookie! Come!" I walked over and he ruffled my hair again. His hands then went to my back, continuing the circular movement. He then softly pushed me out the door. I turned back, looking at the guns laying on the bed.

"Wait, Tae? --- can I use the bathroom?" He rolled his eyes. "Can it wait?" I was trying to get to my spare guns in the bathroom that I hid when tae disappeared. I started to whimper and do a dance. He sighed and stepped aside. "Fine, make it quick." I ran in and quickly grabbed the guns.

Making sure not to make any suspicious noises. When I was set I put three knives in my inner pocket. Hopefully he wouldn't notice. I walked out and gave him a smile.

We locked the door, got into the car and drove to the restaurant. We got out and took our seats. The whole time we talked about what we missed. Afterwards he drove me to the the bar downtown. What he didn't know was that I developed an immunity to the effects of alchohol.  Tar on the other hand-- thought he could "out drink me". When we got there we walked in and immediately people started at us. Mostly in horror.

I shot a death glare and everyone looked away.  "So what's first?" He walked over; eyeing the bar.

"Oh now. Come on Tae. Is that what you brought me down here for?" He chuckled. "Just sit hour ass down and try to keep up."

Wow..... 1163 words. Big oof.