Poor Excuse

In the bathroom I took off my shirt. "What the hell to do? .......Cold water!" I quickly turned on the shower and began to undress. As soon as the cooling sensation of the water hit my body I felt relief. I didnt realize how much time had passed until I walked out (with only my towel on( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) and saw the one and only Kim Taehyung sitting on my bed by my clothes. "Took you long enough."
"Sorry."

"Oh~ish okay Kookie." I stood there for a second. I was about to open my mouth say something but was interrupted by a gun shot that shattered both the peaceful moment and my $1,000 dollar windows.

The bullet went straight into my arm. "Ahh! Tae get down!" Tae did the exact opposite of what I said and rushed over to me ,pulling me away from the window. He grabbed my guns on the nightstand, aimed out the window and shot twice(heeheehee) and put the guns down.

He stood there for a moment and then his gaze went directly back to me. "Kookie! Are you okay?! Let me get the supplies I'll be right back!" He ran off downstairs. I stood up, still holding my arm, and looked out the window. There ,on the ground dead, was Momo.

Tae always hated Momo. She tried to love him but when he refused she tried to kill him. He told her that if he ever saw her again, he wouldnt hesitate to put a whole in her head. And that's exactly what he did. I looked from Momo to my arm. I looked at where she stood, the sun had been blinding her. She was guessing.

Nice shot though. She was 4 inches too far to the left. If she hadn't of made that mistake she would have taken me out. Tae came running in and saw the blood staining my hand and running down my arm. "I told her she was dead. I should have targeted her too." He growled . He rushed over to me and brought me to the bed. He took off the his belt.

"Here bite this. You're gonna want to." I did and he took the tweezers out. He started to dig it out as I screamed through the belt.  Finally he got it out. He cleaned the spot up and got out the stitching needle. "Tae! No!" I began to get up but was pulled back down. "Dont make me do it."

"You wouldn't. "

"Watch me." He straddled me, pinning me to the bed. I was unable to move as he started to stitch me up.  The pain continued to increase until I felt soft lips oved the wounded area. "There. All better. See, it wasn't that bad." He kissed the wound one last time before getting off of me. He cleaned up and went to go put the stuff away. I got up and looked in the mirror. This is gonna scar well. I wasnt worried about me though; I was worried about Tae. He never liked to see me get hurt and it was very rare that it ever happened right in front of him. The last time it happened was right before I went to prison.

Flashback

We were on our Friday night run around. You know, shoot a few people, steal some stuff.  It was just me and Tae. Everything was great until Seungri came. His forces surrounded us. I managed to get Tae as far away as I could. I told him no matter what, keep running  and don't look back. I was shot three times before they caught me and Tae saw every one of them. He was the one I was supposed to be protecting, and even though I was the one that got shot, he was the one that was hurt the most. Luckily, I escaped three days later but by the time I got back, Tae had gone into hiding.
Yoongi hung told him I was okay.

End of flashback

Back to now.... Tae walked into the bathroom with a large band-aid and placed it over my stitches. "There, hopefully you don't bust your stitches this time. He looked at me with a worried expression and placed his hand on my cheek. "Kookie.....maybe we should take you out of the roster for a month or two. We could go to that beach you always wanted to go to. At least you would be safe.......or at least alive."