Games.

My fingers tapped against the surface and a genuine fear of not being able to do my job kicked in but a distraction came in the form of a text.

Hey. It's Evan. New number. I know we have played a few games before but perhaps we could record? I mean, what harm could I do to you or your channel? I mean, golf it will be worth the time. Xx

You need to stop waffling. Yes, I will play just send me an invite on discord and then we can begin. Xx

All right. Xx

Give me five actually I need a shit. No, joking I need to make a smoothy. Xx

All right. 😂🤣 Will do. Xx

I jumped up and moved to the kitchen down the steps. I had almost missed one but two arms caught me. I was embarrassed just as I always was around him and I thanked him.

"You know, I could know your name." My mind had forgotten to even tell him my real or any name as I had just flown with what life threw. Normally some shit but I wasn't thinking properly.

"You can call me Ella." He seemed to accept it but he stopped walking up the steps and then turned. I had started walking to the kitchen and so pretended not to notice.

"What is your real name? You know mine. Jaren Daniel Smith. What is yours?" I held my name back for a second and then I had been saved by the door. He opened it and he took the parcel before returning. Handing me the box.

"So?" I bit my tongue and started the metal machine. Blending my food. Coconut milk with frozen pineapple. Piña colada was one sexy beast.

A hand suddenly moved from behind me and flipped the switch that belonged to the blender. I lowered my head but moved on with my life; Placing a cap over the bottle that kept it in. I washed the part that had done the mixing and then left it to dry. My hands moving quickly.

Just as I got to the door, Jaren stopped right in front of me. I sighed and my shoulders fell an inch. My short shorts and crop top had me feeling revealed and my sport socks covered just as much. Basically nothing.

"Fine. I am called Smellma." I said it so quickly he must have missed it and he probably did but he carried on. Asking for my last name. "Hyneey." He found a smile branching all the way across his face. We both held the same sense of humour but I could also push a little darker.

"So your name is Smellma Hyneey?" I gave a curt nod and tried to get around him. Only he was having none of it. Clearly, he had to be the biggest busy body ever.

"Look. I am supposed to be on a chat with a friend of mine. Can this not happen?" Not a thought was given as Jaren stood in the way of my departure. I had begun to drink my drink and I gave him a triumphant look. Little did I know.

My entire body was lifted and the smoothy cruelly ripped from my hands and placed on the side. I couldn't react as he was so strong and quick. My body was rag-dolled through to the living room and I was placed onto the sofa and he leaned over me.

"I have lived here for an entire six months and this is what I get?" I giggled. No laugh, just a pure giggle. Never in my 18 years had I made a noise even remotely like the giggle I released. His face became one of a man who had passed the stage of happy and he was almost ecstatic.

"I see no consent here." I joked but my voice had grown to one of something I never had expected. I was embarrassed and it was all the much worse because of the fact that we were so close.

"A girl is allowed her secrets but there is a massive line between a not so secret porn addiction and a fucking name." I laughed and made eye contact with him. My face hit a new level of heat as I blushed and felt his hand tickle up my body.

"Stop. Fuck, stop. I'm ticklish. You piece of shit." I laughed out and pushed him off as a last attempt to escape. My arms had made enough of a gap to escape and I did just that. My legs hit the hall. I grabbed my smoothy and dodged Jaren again. The lesser spotted Jaren was so quick that if I had been delayed by one millisecond he would have caught me. By the time I had got to my desk five missed calls and twenty texts met me. I accepted the call and heard shouts and also screams.

"Sorry. Got kidnapped and then assaulted. Now, let the game begin." I joined and golf was loading on my screen. My mind ran up the wall as I thought about what had just gone down.

"Yeah, sure. Keeping us waiting. I have some good porn to wank to. Stupid bitch." My laugh had returned but a hint of a giggle in my voice made me feel so embarrassed.

"My videos aren't porn you bastard. Besides, my career as a porn star is in the past and well-hidden so the fuck you wanking to?" I had asked it and Tyler was baffled as to any response that could be made.

"Can we begin so that I can get angry and not have to talk to a masked gamer about it? Sorry, it being my porn habit." I laughed again and the headphones blocked out the sound of a banging on the door. To a certain extent.

"I am not a masked gamer I am just a mess and so I keep myself hidden. I mean, I keep my name and everything to keep me from having to tell my friends. Sorry, close kind of acquaintance." I made myself seem like the ultimate idiot who was always the grenade at a club.