Going Home.

The loud buzz of the airport was clearly overwhelming me as I practically ran from the building and into the Uber I had ordered a couple of minutes before. The bags were in the car with me as it saved time and then I watched as hours passed. Jaren would be home already but things would probably return to how they had been. We would be speaking very little if at all. We ate the same food on occasion but not together. Little did I know.

By the time I got home, the place seemed to be so cold but the winter in Canada was one fucked up thing. Snow was inches thick and cars struggled to run, if at all. I was still in my summer and flowing clothes so the first thing I did was put on jeans and a jumper. That may or may not have been donated by Jaren without his knowledge.

"My jumper," He commented as the kettle was put on. The tea was out and so I placed a mug on the side. Hoping he would help me out. And he did. I was sat in the living room when he walked around me, lifting the mug over my head and placing it on placemats. Three of them. I thanked him and picked it up.

"I haven't seen you in those socks before." His attention was drawn to my thick socks that I had pulled on. They were black but so warm it was amazing.

"It's called fashion. I would say look it up but you spent like 2-300 maple notes on the pyjamas you are currently supporting." He looked down at his clothes and shrugged. He was a funny one.

"I like them." I agreed and ran my hand up and down the material. It was silky and all of the material looked like it had been under the iron.

"Did you iron these?" He shrugged me off and I knew. He really had ironed it and that made me a little happy.

"Did Mr Smith take time out of his day to be all proper and attractive?" Jaren smiled and ate some more of his toast. I wiggled up to him and put my head on his shoulder. Only for him to laugh. His cheeks were full of the bread and his lips held crumbs on. His pure laugh made me smile as well.

Suddenly, the toast met my lips and I ended up with the corner in my mouth. My face lit up. Not from the glee of having toast but from the random act. I munched on the half of toast he gave me and thanked him.

"Oh. I am waiting for a parcel. If you find it please tell me. It is from my brother and he seems eager for me to see. If possible, could you bring it up to me?" I nodded in his hot shoulder and wiggled slightly to nuzzle in a little more. "I am heading out." Jaren stood and left me on the sofa. I laid my head on the back of the chair and the jet lag claimed me. My head was so heavy it hurt and my eyes drifted closed. The last thing I saw was Jaren leave the front room.

Buzzing filled the air and I jumped awake. I felt around and struggled to find my phone. After a vigorous search, I found it in the very front pocket of my jumper. I tugged it out and noticed the message.

John.                                                       

Me.

Hey. You get back? X

Yeah. Got back a while ago. What about you? The journey got you tired? X

Yeah. Just had a nap. How is everything with Smii7y? X

All right. He is somewhere else right now. I think he went out because I can't hear anything at all. X

Do you fancy playing a game? X

What game? X

Don't pretend you aren't a dirty whore for some gameplay. X

Oof. Hit me where it hurts. All right. I just need to know what it is. X

CS:GO. We got Fitz, Marcel and dear Spoon. Vanoss may be joining and Tyler. We got him off of his usual Fortnight. X

Okay fuckboy. I will be online soon. Let me log in. X

I walked up the steps and sipped on my banana smoothy. The wooden steps almost made me slip multiple times at least.

The study was warm and I sat quickly with the door closed. I set everything up and got logged on. There was an invitation from one of the lads and I was on. Their voices took a little while to come through my system.

"All right fuckboys. I am here." I clicked all the way through until CS:GO loaded and we got out onto a team. Spoon had started the session with his usual idiocy and we were all crying from laughter.

"Do you reckon you could sniff actual butt? I mean, it is solid so how can you sniff it in a real sense." I facepalmed and laughed down the microphone.

"If their ass smells then yes. I mean, the idea of a fart is that the poo particles are released and the way we smell it is by the particles all entering our nose. I say all, I mean some. So yes. You can sniff ass." Tyler kept up with his usual 'What the Fuck' as I spoke and a wave of laughter filled the call.

"Why am I even friends with you both?" I pretended to be offended and made huffs as Spoon agreed with him.

"Oh. I know why. You need to have videos that are actually interesting. I mean, you sat in your chair talking shit is fun but not original. I am, however, so mentally retarded that my own words have me shook." Tyler had begun to insult me before more insults were then thrown my way. I laughed them off and the game carried on.

By the time I finally logged off my eyes had basically refused to open. It was like weights had been added and I had to complete some sick workout to just see things without two dry eyes.

I stripped down into underwear like always and crawled into bed. The duvet was up at my neck. The cold air was acting savagely on my skin.