-Chapter 1-

5 yєɑrs ɑgσ...

Author's POV

"Wait for me!!" A 5 year old girl who was running to him.

"Come on, the fireworks is about to start soon come on!!" 6 year old boy who was also running being excited to see the fireworks.

When they have reached thier destination in the park they sit together in the bench and waited for the fireworks to start.

Few seconds the fireworks had stared and it looked beautiful.

(The fireworks looks like that)

"Wow, i like it very much thank you Taehyung!!!" The 5 year old girl said to him.

"You're welcome Y/N, i am glad you like it." Taehyung said to her.

Taehyung looked at the fireworks and also Y/N. When somebody came to them.. it was a girl....

"Hi i'm Ara, Jung Ara. How about you two?" The girl said to them.

"Hai!! I'm Y/N, Lee Y/N, and this is Kim Taehyung."

"Hi..." he said.

You knew that he was shy infront of pretty girls execpt you of course.

"May i join you two?" Ara asked.

"Yes! Sure you can accompany us." You said.

The three of you watched the fireworks and until it was finished.

Pɑst Few Dɑys...

You were now turning 7 and it was your birthday today, and you have been looking for him to celebrate your birthday together.... but he wasn't around at your house.

You stayed at your room and your mom knocked on your door.

"Y/N its time to celebrate your birthday." Your mom said.

You opened the door.

"Mom where is Taehyung?" You said in a question.

"He's mother said that he is another birthday party with a friend..." your mom said.

"Who friend?" You asked.

"I think her name was Ara...?" Your mom said

"Oh... okay..." you said in a sad tone because taehyung can't go to your birthday.

But you become happy again because it was your birthday.

In few days you spend alot together but he became wierd and distant to you, because of Ara.

You became a litle bit lonely because he is not there with you... although you are always happy that he is happy.

 ━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━
...ρrєsєทτ τiмє...