-Chapter 16-

Y/N's POV

I saw Jiyun's eyes widen and almost dropped her phone.

"Why Jiyun? What's the matter?" I said confused of Jiyun's reaction.

"I am sorry to say this Y/N-ah...." Jiyun said tears are in her eyes.

"Why are you crying? Why are you saying sorry to me? Jiyun?" I said super confused.

"Y-you're p-parents h-had a-an a-accident....." Jiyun said tears flow on her face.

I was in shocked, tears forming in my eyes blurring my vision.

I broke down, my legs are weak i cried.

"No... t-this c-cant b-be h-happening.... n-no p-please i-i c-cant l-let t-them d-die...." i said between in my sobs and shaked my head no.

'This cant be happening....' i said through my mind.

"W-where a-are t-they?" I said shuttering because of the sobs.

"They are in ***** hospital right now..." Jiyun said and i nodded.

"Let m-me m-meet t-them, J-jiyun-ah..." i said to Jiyun and she nodded.

"Let's go to the hospital." Jiyun said and made me stand.

"But first lets get you dress first and remove all of your make up." Jiyun said and we walked out of the restrooms.

"Woah where are you guys going?" Jin said and looked at us confused.

"I will tell you later but now it is not the time to explain." Jiyun said and we walked out and Jin followed.

20 мiทυτєs ℓατєr

I have reached home and changed my clothes and Jiyun brought her clothes cause she said that she will sleep in my house after the prom.

I wore this: