-Chapter 2-

The class was over it was fine.... i guess..

I was organising my stuff to put it in a bag.

When Taehyung walked to me and talked.

"Hey.. Tae... are you coming home with me... i mean together with me...?" You said.

"Oh yeah.... about that... i am will be together with Ara when we come home, i am sorry." He said in apologised voice.

"Oh... its fine...." i said in a sad voice.

I am hurt by that but i am used to it...

I got up from my sit and zipped my backpack and put it onto my both shoulder and said.

"I hope you comeback home safe with Ara!" I said in a happy tone, because you dont want him to know that you are hurt.

"Oh.. thank you!!" He said and showed me his rectangular smile.

Please dont give that smile to me....

I smiled back and walked to the school hallways, i looked down at my shoes and walked away when suddenly i bump into someone.

"Oh i am so sorry, i wasnt looking in my way." I said and bowed to apologise.

"No, its okay..." he said.

'Its a he.... it is a boy..' i said it in my mind.

"Umm... excuse me, you can lift you head if it is okay?" He said to me.

I came back to my sences when he said that.

"Oh sorry again....." i said in a embarrassed tone.

"Ani, it was fine." He said.

"May i see your face to see who i am talking too? If it is okay?" He said.

I nod.

I looked up.

"Are you lost?" He said.

"N-no i am not i was.... just not looking in my way thats all." I said to him.

"How about you?" I asked him.

"Well... i am a little bit lost and and i am new here so i dont know my surroundings here." He said to me while scrathing his nape of his neck.

"Will you kinda help me a little? If it is okay with you." He asked.

"Oh yeah it is my pleasure to help you!" I said in a happy tone and gave him a smile.

He smiled to me back.

"Oh....where are my manner's, Hai i am Jin, Kim Seokjin." He politely introduced him self.

"And you are..?" He asked.

"I am Y/N, Lee Y/N. Nice too meet you!!" I smiled.

"Its nice too meet you too, but can i ask you?" He asked.

"Sure, what is it?" I politely question him.

"Where is the principal's office?" He asked.

"Oh i will bring you there, right this way follow me." I asked him to follow me.

1 мiทυτє

"Here is the principal's office." I said.

"Oh thank you!" He said and smiled.

'He looks so hansome when he smiles.....' i said in my mind.

"Bai!! I hope i can see you tommorrow." I said to him waving goodbye.