-Chapter 20-

Taehyung's POV

I was walking by the park but then i saw Y/N, Jiyun, and the boys.

I saw Y/N's smile, it looked so pretty on her.

I sighed and looked at them closely.

Playing games at the amusement park.

She had been so happy with the boys.

I feel at eased when i see her like that so happy and smiling and laughing at Jin's jokes.

But when it comes to mine... its like i felt regreting that i broke up with her.

'Aish.... should i go back home or..... aish i am following or maybe come with them.' I said through my mind and walked away to go get food.

15 мiทυτєs ℓατєr

I was at the restaurant to order but then i saw Y/N with Jiyun coming inside with the boys.

Then i saw Y/N going to bathroom.

As i heard them talking to each other.

5 мiทυτєs ℓατєr

"Hey i am going to the bathroom with Y/N to see if she is okay." Jiyun said they nodded and Jiyun walked away to them.

I got up and go to them.

"Hey..." i said and waved to them.

"T-taehyung!" Jimin said.

They all looked at me.

"What you are doing here?" Jin said in a worried look.

"Well... i was walking by and i saw you guys having fun with Y/N and Jiyun." I said and placed my both hands on my pocket of my long coat.

"Ohh... well you see... um... were about to tell you that Y/N's par-" Jin was cut off by a voice of a woman shouting.

"WHAT THE FREAK DID YOU DO?!" A woman shouted at a customer.

As all of the customers who were eating was looking at them shocked.

As i saw Y/N with a child in her hand with Jiyun at the other side.

"Umm... excuse me?" Y/N said calmly.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" The woman shouted and Y/N flinched.

I saw Y/N looking at the woman scared and i as i saw her flinched.

'Did she flinched when i shouted at her? I think she did... and it hurt her...' i said through my mind.

"Sorry to interrupt your business but i have your daughter here crying in the janitors closet." I was shocked at the child that Y/N was holding her hand.

I as i continued to watch them without saying anything.

"What are you doing to here i told you to stay at the janitors closet?! I should have locked it." I can clearly see that Y/N was shock at what the woman said.