-Chapter 25-

<Final Chapter>

Author's POV

"W-what..." Taehyung said to the doctor.

"She is in a comma, and it will be long...." The doctor said.

"H-how.. long sir?" Jin asked.

"A month or so..." The doctor said as all of them were sad about the news.

"But she can still live... but it was almost a critical condition for her." The doctor said and looked each one of them.

"Sir, w-what do y-you mean 'almost critical condition'?" Jiyun asked in a worried state.

"Well.... the surgery went well.. as you can see.. but it happend that she was not breathing during in some part of the surgery... but luckily.. we had many nurses helped her and make her breathe again.. but it wasn't us..."

"What us?" Jiyun said confused.

"It was her... she made her self strong enough to live again... we we're so happy that she survived the surgery.. it was almost critical condition because the bullet is almost near at her heart... but the nurses and me, we are trying are best to make her alive again.. and there she is..." The doctors looked at them and smiled a little.

"Can we meet her, sir?" Namjoon asked while others looked at the doctor for an answer.

"Not yet, we are moving her to another room for her, but i will tell you later." The doctor said and looked at them relieved in there faces.

"I will go now.." The doctor waved them goodbye and walked away from them, as they waved him goodbye.

They all sighed and smile on their faces.

"I am happy right now...." Jiyun said tears flow cause of happiness that she felt.

"Well we are all happy..." They said and others nodded.

Taehyung sighed in relief and sat down one of the benches.

"But wait..." Jin said.

"What, hyung?" Jungkook said and they all looked at Jin.

"Somebody else who is there to help Y/N escape..." Jin said and they all looked shocked.

"What? Who was it?" Jiyun asked Jin as they all go looked on Jin who was looking at all of them.

"I saw...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Min Ju, she was there too...."

Y/N's POV

"W-where am i-i?" I said confused looking at a bright white walls with no-one else is there.

As looked at the my surroundings as i felt pain in my whole body.

"Aghh.." i groan because the pain that i felt.

Then i realised that i have.... died...

"T-Taehyung...." i said in a low voice while i still trying to sat up but failed as feel more pain and pain in my body.

I was crying... that nobody can hear me...

"Tae-Taehyung...." i said a little louder.