-Chapter 23-

(Credits: To me! The pic^^^)

Y/N's POV

As i was sitting of course, i was shaking, not that much of a shaking but i am scared.

"S-sir.. w-where are we going?" I said in a scared tone.

"Shush!, you will know when we got there!" A voice shouted at me.

"O-okay.. i was j-just asking." I said and sit down comfortablely, but i wasn't even comfortable with it cause i was scared of what Ara is going to do to me.

After that i fell asleep with blindfolds.

???'s POV

20 мiทυτєs ℓατєr

I saw Y/N asleep and calmly resting but she is uncomfortable with her position.

I walked to her and sit to her, really close. I removed my jacket to cover her legs cause since her top is a sweater that are cute for her.

I placed her head on my shoulder to make her comfortable.

'I will take you back.' I thought to myself and i promised it.

5 мiทυτєs ℓατєr

We arrived at a place were it was far away.

"Carry her." Ara said while smirking, as i carry her, my anger is boiling.

"Yes ma'am." I carried Y/N and take her inside and go inside one of the rooms that Ara told me to place her.

"I will save you, okay dont worry..." i said and walked out and text someone.

Jiyun's POV

"Is Y/N okay?! Where is she?!" I said crying.

"Calm down." Namjoon said and he patted my back to make me calm down.

"She had suffered so much...." i said in a low voice while still sobbing and crying.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung said and walked to me.

I looked up and i see Taehyung worried in his eyes.

"I-i..." i cant even speak.

"Her... parent's died...." Jimin said making everybody lowerd there heads, looking onto the ground.

"W-what? W-when did it happend?" Taehyung said looking at us.

"I-it happend when the day of our party "prom" that's where it started and w-we called you many times but you are not answering your phone." Jungkook said and fidget his fingers.

"W-what?" Taehyung is at shocked.

"Yes, we were calling you but your phone is off. We cant contact you and when she suffered for heart broken and her parents died... its hard for her." Suga said and all nodded.

"Wait?" I said and they all looked at me.

"Where's Jin?" I said and they all looked at Taehyung. I was also confused that they all looked at him.