"You Don't Love Her!" (Varchie)

I won't be updating this frequently. Leave suggestions in comments of which oneshots you want to see and ships and I'll see what I can do. I think I took me about a month just to do this because I've been working on other books. The title correlates towards the end of the oneshot.

Veronica POV

Archie and I are getting dressed for the interview we have with Ellen.

We've have been successful ever since we left Riverdale.

We started writing music and putting it out on YouTube. t was a very successful way of expressing ourselves since we have been through some tough stuff back in Riverdale.

Like him going to jail because of my dad, my dad dying from a bullet wound, Betty and Jughead moving away to go to college in New York.

So me and Archie decided to leave Riverdale and live in California. I had recently just gotten engaged to Archie and I couldn't have been more happier than I was during that day.

"Archie what are we doing here?"

"It's a surprise Ronnie."

I smile seeing on how cute it was for him to plan something like this since he usually doesn't plan anything.

"Are we there yet?" I say still walking.

Yes.

And I see it the most beautiful place I've ever seen in my life.

"Archie did you really do this?" I say gasping

"Yes Ronnie only for you." He says smiling at me.

"So why exactly did you bring me here?" I question

"What? I can't have a nice outdoor picnic with my girlfriend?"

"You can but you never really do this."

"I wanted this night to be really special."

"Anything to spend time with you Archiekins."

We sat down and I was just too amazed by the blanket fort he put up.

The food was really good too, so I'm guessing Archie had someone make it for him because he can't cook for himself at all.

When I was done eating Archie stood up and held his hand out.

I grabbed it and I noticed some music playing we started dancing to the soothing music. Until Archie got down on his knee.