The Farm (Choni)

I think this is really bad, but enjoy?

Watching her girlfriend walk down the hallway in all white without a hint of red was alarming. What happened to the confident girlfriend that wouldn't let anyone control her?

____________________
After School

She walked into Thornhill, looking for her. She went upstairs to her bedroom and there she was, sitting at the vanity applying her dark red lipstick.

"Cheryl?"

"Yes, TT?" She says just finishing.

"Are you joining the farm?" Worry evident in her voice.

"Why?"

"You seem to never have time for me anymore."

"I do have time for you, but I have responsibilities besides you mon chérie."

"Do you? I know what you do everyday and it wasn't important at all. The farm stumbles into town and now you have responsibilities?" Slightly raising her voice.

"Since when were you a responsibility? You focused on your gang more than me. You even fought with me about who was the leader and you tell me that I can't have something that doesn't involve you?"

"You know what? I'm done, don't talk to me ever again. You can believe everything that cult says." She says as she slams the door closed.

She stormed down the stairs clutching onto her bag roughly, she opens the door and slams it with fury. She had to be honest, she over reacted. But what could she have done?  Cheryl just basically said that she would prefer to be with a cult than her own girlfriend. It broke her heart it only pushed her further to let out everything she bottled up. She felt horrible, she knew that she was leaving a mess behind but she couldn't stand to stay in that house. She went onto her motorcycle and rode it to the place she knew that Cheryl wouldn't check at all.

She went to Betty Cooper.

She knew that Betty was her cousin and all, but after everything she did. She would've never checked there at all if she came looking for her. Cheryl knew that she kissed Jughead before in which made Betty jealous. But that's what she assumed, in reality they got along well. She gave Betty the heads up when she was coming before she walked in on something. She arrived in front of the Cooper house preparing herself for what's about to happen, since Alice Cooper is 'brainwashed' by the same cult who took her girlfriend. But she doesn't know if the infamous Alice Cooper was home. She knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. Minutes pass and she started nervously tapping her foot. Her will to keep herself together was slowly falling apart as each minute passes. When the door opens she's happy to see Betty standing in front of the door.

"You look like a mess, come here." Betty says engaging her in a hug.

"I- I am. Can I sit on the couch, if I stand out here anymore I think I might break down on your porch." She says sniffling.

"Sure come in, what happened?"

"The fucking farm happened." She said seething with anger.

"I know the feeling."

"Why did you take so long opening the door?" She asks, slowly watching Betty's cheeks turn tomato red.

"Never mind I don't want to know."

"I think it's best that way. But what happened?"

"She said that I wasn't responsible in her life. That I didn't matter, that all she cared about was the farm and her responsibilities." She says summarizing their earlier encounter.

"It's alright Toni I'm sure it wasn't that bad."

"It was, I overreacted."

"Please tell me you didn't say that you never wanted to her again?"

"I did that."

"Toni, you messed up. Cheryl is a very sensitive person and this is the first time that she ever had a real girlfriend before."

"I know Betty. I know I fucked up bad."

"You should take a shower and try and clear your mind."

"Alright. But I better not hear any funny business." She says joking.

"Right back at ya, I'm just kidding. There's a towel already in the bathroom and I'll leave some spare clothes in the guest room."

"Thank you so much Betty." She says softly.

"It's alright, it's the least I can do after everything you've done for me."

She smiles graciously before going upstairs and into the guest bathroom closing the door and locking the door. Warm water splashes over her body, water droplets running down her legs. It was a refreshing shower. It was washing all of her worries away, all her anger, all of her problems. She stopped out of the shower wrapping the towel tightly around her body before making her way into the guest bedroom. She saw a grey t-shirt along with some shorts. If it really came to this, going to a friends house to get away from your now ex-girlfriend.

Maybe love isn't for you.

Maybe love isn't for her.

Maybe it's always going to end badly.

No matter how much she tries, she always ends up hurt.

___________________

I figure that you guys want another varchie oneshot after the last one. It should be up soon.