First Meeting (Choni)

This is a Riverdale Oneshot book so.....
_________________

She had just transferred to Riverdale High, and she didn't like the snobby Northsiders. They always thought they were better than them. Rumors about Southsiders being drug dealers and murderers were always prominent. But it didn't get to her, she walked into the school with the Serpents beside Jughead. They were not looking forward to it.

Betty and him had recently just split, though I still see feelings it was bound to be awkward no matter what. We arrive to the front of the school and walk through the doors to see a group is students crowded around a table. Great, the welcoming committee. How fake are these people about to be?

They plaster big smiles to try and make us feel welcome, but smiles never worked on me. We were happy where we were now we have to be at some preppy ass school where everyone is going to be fake to our faces. I recognize 2 of them, Veronica Lodge and Archie Andrews. The couple who can't keep each other out of their pants.

They were on the rocks a couple days ago, I guess they're fine. Seeing as their positions are questionable. But we walk up to the front desk and she starts explaining the schedule which I could care less about. But I still listen, Jughead looks bored. He already knows about this school so I don't blame him. Something is bound to happen in a school like this, filled with cheerleaders who act like they own everything. It was something she despised, she hated the 'elite' families that resided in Riverdale. But who knows what could happen in a school like this, she heard a voice echo through the halls over all the chatter.

"What are the Southside trash here? Shouldn't they be infesting some other school?"

"They should we don't want some drug infested gang members integrating with us." Another answers.

But that one voice echoes through her head, she sharply turns on her heel to face the group of voices. A ginger haired girl in Valentino heels, a curly haired girl with tan skin. She was staring then straight in the face.

"Shit, I told you. You talk way too loud." The ginger hissed.

She was beautiful, but she could tell that she was a blossom. The prestigious family that shoves their money down everyone's throats. They always made it prominent that they were the richest in the small humble abode we called Riverdale.

"Do you have something to say to my face?" I say loudly attracting the attention of everyone in the hallway.

"Yes, you sapphic serpent. You don't belong here, you'll never fit in." Cheryl says, stepping closer with each step she takes.

"Oh yeah? You think I wanted to come to your 'perfect' school? You fucking wish, you closeted lesbian. You blossom's think you own this town but you don't." Letting loose all the information she gathered on her.

All you could hear were the uneasy breaths of every teenager in the halls.

"What did you just say you bitch?" Cheryl says yelling ready to slap her.

"You heard me Blossom." She says matching her tone.

Cheryl raises her hand ready to slap me, but in the process I tackle her into the ground punching her in the face. But before I could do anymore damage I feel someone yank me back off of her.

"Antoinette, you better behave yourself." I hear Sweet Pea say in my ear.

I tensed up at his words but I complied I let go. I let all the anger wash out of me and closed my eyes. I opened them to see her clutching the right side of her face.

That was going to bruise. She had anger in her eyes, the queen bee of Riverdale high already being challenged by a Southsider, things were already changing. The bell rings, and all the students file out of the hallways and into classrooms. But we stayed put, we didn't get a tour of the whole school. So we turned around, and the welcoming committee were still there along with Ms. Cheryl Blossom. This couldn't be going as worse as I thought. They went through the list they already made before we got here.

"Jughead, you'll go with Betty." Silence went through the hall.

"Awkward." I muttered lowly.

"Sweet Pea, you'll go with Archie."

Thats going to suck after Archie spray painted and waved a gun in front of his face.

"Toni, you'll go with Cheryl."

Fuck. I said in my mind. I drowned out whatever they were saying when I made eye contact with her.

They were having an intense eye contact neither one of them looking away or backing down. Only until the words 'that's it, go with your partner' was when they looked away trying not to attract even more attention.

"Where do we start first?" She says trying to be civil.

"What's the first class on your schedule?" She said bluntly.

"Science."

"Then we'll start in the science wing." She said nonchalantly.

Cheryl stayed in depth with the tour but Toni didn't really care. She looked around and remembered where every room was located. She didn't care about the history or who teaches in the classroom. She was more focused on the Blossom girl, which led her to do the unthinkable. Without thinking she pinned her up against the wall. It was silent, that you could hear a pin drop. The only thing that could be heard were the uneasy breaths coming out of her mouth.

"Is Cheryl Blossom at a lost for words?" She whispered seductively into her ear, lightly pressing kisses to her neck. Her hands started to explore her body, her knee makes it in between her legs. She started rubbing her knee against her center.

"Toni—" But she stops herself.

"What do you want to say? Let it out." She murmurs against her neck.

She doesn't say anything, she lets out a breathy moan.

"Pops, tomorrow." She managed to breathe out.

"I'll see you then." She says winking, walking away as the bell rings yet again.

All Cheryl can think was;

Toni Topaz was going to be the death of me.