so, i decided to cure my boredom by writing.

Eugeo woke up early in the morning to hear Kirito's frustrated growls, curious, he looked over the edge of his bed to see his friend sitting at their rooms desk leaning over a paper twirling a pen in his right hand while his head was propped up with his left on his forehead, fingers tangled in his messy black hair.
"What are you doing?" He almost asked, but stopped himself when Kirito dropped his offhand and looked out the window with a forlorn look.
  I wonder what he's thinking about? His eyes drifted down to the paper on the desk, and he was surprised to see what looked like a sketch of a girl, with long hair.
He raised an eyebrow at it, then glanced at Kirito and back at the drawing. He couldn't see it very clearly from here, so he got down from his bed and tip-toed up behind his friend for a better look. Surprisingly the raven headed boy didn't even notice him approach. On closer inspection the girl looked about their age, and her expression showed determination that complimented her features well, her eyes were beautiful and round, with a bright sparkle in the iris.
It seemed like the reason for Kirito's frustration was the lips. It looked like it was stuck between a smile and a frown, like a wobbly firm look. Suddenly Kirito sat up in his seat with a determined smile, and went back to work on the drawing, and Eugeo was somewhat amused to find that the smile he drew on her was identical to the one on his lips. In the corner he wrote the name: Yuuki Asuna, the lightening flash of SAO.

Eugeo nearly choked on a desperately controlled giggle. Was that his ideal girlfriend or something? The lightening flash? Seriously, how cliche can you get. And where on earth is Sao?
" Yuuki Asuna, Who's that? " he asked, startling his friend.
Kirito jumped in his seat and turned around. "E-Eugeo, when did you wake up?" He asked nervously. Eugeo leaned forward and swept the paper away from Kirito's grasp.
"A while back." He responded studying the drawing. " your dream girl? " he teased, flashing the paper at kirito, who blushed slightly.
"N-no! Wait, yeah. agh! I don't know, just give me that paper you stupid blonde!" He stood up and tried to recapture his art, but failed when Eugeo rocked back on his heels with the paper held high in his right hand.
"Well, make up your mind is she or isn't she?"
"None of your business!" Kirito lunged again.
Eugeo dodged. "Is she real? Did you see her somewhere? Or did you make her up?"
"ISAIDITWASNONEOFYOURBUSINESS!" The ravenette yelled.
Eugeo blinked." What? "
Kirito pounced at the blonde, hoping to finally get the paper,but again was unsuccessful. He growled.
"Come on kirito, at least tell me if she's repair not."
" Yes, she's real, now give me that! It took hours to draw it perfectly. "
"Ooh, so she's real huh? Where does she live? Have you talked to her? Or does she have a boyfriend?"
Kirito turned red. "None of your business!"
"Looks like someone's got a crush." Eugeo teased, having no idea just what he was digging into.
"We're long past just a crush. "Kirito muttered to himself. Eugeo's ears picked up at this.
" Really? Have you asked her out? Or are you 'just friends' right now? Why haven't I seen her yet? Does she like you back? "
He rapid fired questions one after another.

And then,
Kirito blew up.

"SHE'S MY WIFE YOU IDIOT! NOW GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!!"

.

.

.

"Huh?" Eugeo dropped his arms and went stock still in shock.
Kirito took the opportunity to finally take back his drawing.
"Ki-Kirito …"
Kirito went back to the desk and carefully out the picture down.
"Kirito, y-you… e-eloped with somebody?" Eugeo stuttered. Kirito spun around with an odd look on his face.
"What?" He asked like Eugeo had just said the strangest thing that he had ever heard.
Eugeo watched as Kirito gathered up a couple of other papers from the desk into a stack and stuffed them in a drawer. "Y-you said that she was your wife, but I never knew that you got married."
Kirito paused. "No, nobody does here."
Eugeo was confused. "What do you mean? How can you be married without anyone knowing?"
Kirito pinched the bridge of his nose with his thumb and forefinger. "It's complicated alright. And I can't exactly explain it in a way that you would believe." He shut the drawer with a bang and went to gather his things for training.
Eugeo looked at him and then went to the drawer and opened it. Inside was a stack of papers at least five inches thick. He took them out and flipped through them to find that they were all sketches and drawings of people, all young except for maybe three or four, who ranged from around twenty to mid forty, whereas the others were all teenagers.
As he looked, he soon noticed that most of them were girls. He gulped. Don't tell me, are these all his ex girlfriends and wives?! No, they're probably his ideal girl for each day. He continued looking through the pile until he stopped at one drawing, it was a little girl, about six years old, with black hair and a sweet smile, in the corner of the page was a smaller sketch of the same girl in fairy form, leaning forward wagging a finger with her arm straight out in front of her.(like when she lectures Kirito about cheating on mommy.) Below was the name,

Yui kirigaya/yuuki??   Was written.

"Uh, kirito, just who are all these people?"
" Friends, family, acquaintances, enemies and rivals. " 
"I've never seen any of them though?"
"Of course you haven't, they don't live here, none of them do."
"Then where do they live? " Eugeo asked.
Kirito paused. "You wouldn't understand."
Are they dead or something and he just doesn't want to talk about it?
He looked back at the drawings, and realized that the ink was blurred and smudged in places, like when you cry over a letter. He looked back at Kirito over his shoulder once more before he put the papers away and closed the drawer.
"Kirito, you can't know if I will believe it understand or not unless you tell me. I'm hurt that you don't trust me enough to tell me your past, since you obviously do remember it after all."
Kirito looked at him and hung his head with a sigh. "Fine, but, well, it will likely take a leap of faith for you to get anything I say in a minute."
Eugeo just raised an eyebrow skeptically.
Kirito sighed and sat down on the bed before he launched into his story. He told him everything he could remember, and did his best to explain things so that the blonde would understand. Eugeo did his best to wrap his head around what was being said.
"And so, that's how I ended up here, as far as I can remember anyway. To be honest, the longer I stay here the less I remember, and I don't want to forget the faces of names of those dear to me, which…"
"…is why you draw them all." Eugeo finished for him.
"Okay I get it now."
" you do? Seriously? " Kirito seemed surprised.
"Yeah, but honestly that was a rather lengthy excuse to play off the fact that you've been day dreaming about every girl you see and pegging their boyfriends as rivals." He gestured back to the drawer where all the papers were, and Kirito groaned and face palmed in defeat.
"I knew you wouldn't understand.

A.n. I couldn't help it, I was bored to death sitting outside of micro center waiting for my dad to be done inside. So lucky you! A brand new chapter just for you!