My doctor (part 1)

"We have a patient for you... female. Age 22. Car accident" Veronica said to jughead as she handed him the clipboard. "What room?" Jughead asked. "112" she said before rushing off. Jughead made his way to room 112 and when he got there he was taken back by the blonde that lay on the bed. She was covered in cuts but she was one of the most beautiful girls he'd every seen; he pushed them thoughts from his mind and went to check on her vitals. According to her file she'd been in a pretty serious accident but and she still hadn't woken up; he also saw her name was Elizabeth Cooper. After he checked her out he left the room again and into the break-room.

His other doctor friends were also in their; Veronica, Archie, kevin and Cheryl. "Hey guys" he greeted. "Hey" they all said. "How's the girl?" Archie asked. "She looks really bad... I can't believe she's only 22" Jug sighed. "It's so sad, it was a drunk driver who sped off. We called her parents but they hung up... they don't seem to want anything to do with her" Veronica said with a sad sigh. "Wait So she doesn't have anyone?!" Jug said angrily. "No" Veronica said. "I feel for the girl" Cheryl sighed. "Me too so maybe be nice when she wakes up" Veronica said and jughead nodded. "Yeah of course."

When jughead went back to Elizabeth's room he wasn't expecting her to be awake, sat up and trying to pull her IV out. "Woah... hey" he rushed towards her and tried to lay her back down, he pressed the call button to get back up and Archie rushed in. "Help me calm her down" Jug said, trying calm the blonde down. "Hey hey you're okay" Jug said and the  girl stopped struggling. "W..where" she coughed out. "Where are you? You're in hospital" Jug said as Archie put her IV back in. "You were in a car accident" he explained. She looked up at him with scared eyes. "It's okay Elizabeth you're in safe hands" he smiled. "b.bet.." she said then coughed. "What?" He asked. "B.. Betty" she said. "My name.." she said. "Oh you're names betty?" Jug smiled and she nodded. "Okay Betty well you're in hospital, you were in a pretty serious car accident" jug started. "You have a broken wrist, concussion, a few brown ribs and a lot of cuts and bruises" he said and he watched Betty's eyes widen. "Have... you called my parents?" She whispered and Archie and jughead shared a worried glance. "Erm... yes... they hung up..." Archie trailed off. "Oh" Betty said, trying to keep the tears at bay. "I.. I'm a bit tired" she said and closed her eyes...

When jughead went back to check on her a while later she was sat up again. "Hi" she said with a small smile. "Hey betty" he said. "How you feeling?" He asked. "Sore" she mumbled. "I bet..." he said. "What's your name?" She said. "Jughead" he smiled. "Okay jughead... when can I go home?" She asked. He sighed. "I don't know yet, we need to keep you under observation for a while. But Betty... is there anyone we can call for you?" He asked and she teared up again. "Hey, are you okay?" He said, moving closer to her. "I'm fine I just... I don't have anyone" she sniffed. "Nobody?" He said. "No... my parents aren't nice people and they drove away any friends that I had and then I left... I was leaving town when I got into the accident" she cried. Jughead knew it wasn't really allowed but he leaned over and hugged her. "I'm sorry Betty" he said and rubbed her back. "Thank you" she said softly, looking into his eyes.

Over the next few days Betty was still in the hospital and her and jughead got to know each other better, they realised they had a lot in common. "I don't know what to do!" Jug huffed as he walked into the break room. "Is this about a certain blonde?" Archie smirked. "Yeah" Jug sighed. "You really like her huh?" Veronica said. "I do... I don't know what to do" Jug said. "Go for it Jug... she seems really nice" Veronica said. "She is... she's amazing" Jug said with a smile on his face just thinking about her. Suddenly jugheads pager starting bleeping and Betty's room number came up. "Oh my god!" He said and rushed off. "Betty?" He said as he ran to her room. "Sorry... I dropped my button" she said with a sheepish smile and he breathed a sigh of relief. "God... you had me so scared" he said and sat on her bed. "Really?" She said. "Yes really" he smiled and placed a hand on hers. "Why?" She whispered. "Because Betty... I really like you" he said softly and she smiled. "I really like you too" she said....

{there will be a part 2 on its way!💗}