Flowers

Betty and jughead were in College in New York. They'd gotten out of riverdale and were loving living in New York. However, Betty had been a bit Down recently, as she was sick and then had a big assignment that stressed her out. Jughead wanted to do something to cheer her up so on his way home to their apartment after class, he spotted someone selling flowers and knew that Betty would love them. He brought a bunch of pink roses and then crossed the street, heading to a bakery and grabbing a dozen cupcakes to also take back with him.

When he got back to the apartment, he found Betty lounging on the couch watching tv. "Hey juggie" she said when she saw him. "Hey betts, I have something for you" he smiled, holding the flowers and cupcakes behind his back. "What?" Betty asked, standing up and meeting him in the middle. "Close your eyes" jug smirked and Betty playfully rolled her eyes, closing her eyes and holding her hands out. Jughead placed the flowers in her hand and held out the box of cupcakes. "Open" he instructed and Betty opened her eyes and her face lit up at the gifts. "Juggie! These are beautiful" Betty smiled, lifting the flowers to her face and sniffing them. "And those look delicious!" She said, gesturing to the cupcakes. "I'm glad you like them" jug said. "I do! But why?" She asked. "Because I love you" jug shrugged. "You've been a little sad lately and I wanted to cheer you up" he explained. "Juggie..." Betty sighed, happily. She quickly put the flowers and cupcakes on the counter and wrapped her arms around jugheads neck, his arms instantly coming around her waist. "I love you too. Thank you so much" she whispered against his neck. "You're welcome baby" he grinned. "I just wanted to see you happy" he added. "You make me happy" she said, pulling away and kissing him. "You make me happy too" he smiled, resting his head against hers.

After their little moment, Betty went to put the flowers in a vase and then placed them on the coffee table. "They look so nice!"  Betty exclaimed, standing back and looking at the flowers. "And you look beautiful" jug said, coming up behind her and wrapping his hands around her waist. "Juggie" Betty blushed and jughead loved that after all these years he still had that effect on her. "So, what shall we do with the rest of our evening?" Betty asked, turning in his arms and looking up at him. "We can order a pizza?" He suggested and Betty nodded. "Sounds like a Plan" she agreed. "Now... how about we jump in the shower and then I'll call in for the pizza?" Betty asked and jug kissed her nose. "I'd love that" he said and picked her up, carrying them into the bathroom,   Bettys giggles filling their apartment...

{comment oneshot ideas💗}