Run run run

Betty was running. She was running so fast she couldn't feel her legs but she didn't care. She had to get to the farm and she had to help her mom. Betty had just been told by someone who used to be part of the farm about how the 'baptism' isn't as it seems and was dangerous and potentially life threatening. So she ran and ran and ran, not caring about anything apart from getting to her mom.

Jughead, Toni, Cheryl, Archie, Veronica, Kevin, Sweetpea and fangs were all walking to pops, they had tried calling Betty but she didn't answer so they assumed she was busy. They were all chatting and laughing when a blonde figure, dressed in pink ran past them at full speed. "What..." Archie said. "Is that....?". Then it all hit them at once and they all said "BETTY!" They instantly all followed after her, running to catch up and calling her name but she didn't stop, or turn around or even slow down so they just ran with her, confused and concerned. Eventually Betty started to slow down as they reached the sisters of quiet mercy. "Betty?! What's happening?!" Jug asked. "I.. my...m..mom... she... help..." Betty stuttered out and was trying to open all the doors. Everyone just looked at each other and then back at Betty. "Betts, I need you to breath and tell us what's happening so we can help" Jug said and placed his hands on her shoulders. "I... my moms in danger, this baptism... isn't what it seems" Betty said and everyone's eyes widened. "Okay, there's a door Round the back we can go through" Toni spoke up. Betty nodded and they went around the back.

As soon as they were in the sisters Betty raced off to the room they were baptising and the sight that she was faced with when they opened the door made her heart drop and she had to try so hard not to fall on her knees. "M..mom..." Betty stumbled when she saw Polly holding her mother under the water. "STOP! POLLY STOP! GET OFF HER NOW!" Betty screamed and pushed Polly off her and tried to pull her mom up. "OH MY GOD!" The others screamed when they saw what was going on. Betty was on the floor, trying to give CPR to her mother while all the other farmies just stood and watched. "Help! Help me please" Betty cried as she tried to help Alice. "Sweetpea call an ambulance!" Jug demanded and joined Betty on the floor, taking over and Betty collapsed into sobs. Out to the corner of her eye, Betty could see Cheryl and Toni yelling at Polly and the others just standing in shock. She didn't know how much time had passed but eventually the ambulance showed up and they took Alice away in a a stretcher. "Betts, go with them okay? Stay with your mom and we'll meet you there" Jug said and Betty nodded, getting in the ambulance.

When they others arrived at the hospital, they found Betty pacing around the waiting room. "Baby!" Jug said and rushed over, hugging her tightly. "Jug..." Betty sobbed. Everyone hugged her and then they all sat and waited for any news. After about 15 minutes, FP, Mary, Sheriff Keller and Hermione all showed up. "Betty we're so sorry" FP said and hugged the girl who he thought of as a daughter. "Is she going to die?" Betty cried and everyone's heart broke. "I don't know darling" FP admitted. After more waiting and No news Betty was getting irritated and started to pace again. She was looking out the window of the hospital when she heard the waiting room doors open and she turned around to see Polly walk in, still in her white farm clothes. It was Silent for a moment until Betty lunged for Polly "YOU DID THIS!" Betty screamed. Jug and Archie reached for Betty and sheriff Keller and FP tried to restrain Polly. "SHE WANTED TO BE BAPTISED!" Polly yelled. Betty managed to wiggle out of jug and Archie's grip and try and tackle her sister. "IF SHE DIES I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" Betty cried. "Calm down betts, it's going to be okay" Jug spoke softly, trying to get her to calm down. She took a moment to breath and then jughead let go of her. "Get out Polly" Betty said. "No! She's my mom." Polly said and Betty scoffed. "You just tried to drown her!" Betty said, feeling her anger rise again. "Oh... is Betty upset? You're just like dad!" Polly taunted and everyone in the room saw Betty change. Jughead couldn't grab Betty in time before she got to Polly and Betty slapped Polly, hard. "GET.OUT" Betty seethed. Polly didn't say Anything else, just glared and left the hospital. Betty didn't say anything, just sat down away from everyone and curled up on her seat. "Let her have some time son" FP said to jughead.

After hours Betty was finally able to go and see Alice who was stable. No permanent damage she just sleeping and wouldn't wake up for a few more hours.
"How you doing?" A soft voice said from behind Betty who sat at Alice's bed side. "Okay now I know she's okay" Betty said. Jughead walked over to her and pulled her up, sitting down in the seat she was just in an then pulled her into his lap, his arms coming around her and kissing her head. "I love you" he whispered and for the first time that night Betty smiled. "I love you too" she smiled. "I want you to know betts, I've got you, whatever happens next, it's me and you, always" he said and she cupped his face and placed a kiss on his lips "always" she repeated.