TGND|Janna (March 29,2019)

C h a p t e r  N i n e t e e n-
S h a l l   w e ?

"I'm scared," I admit, clutching onto the hem of my dress. I mean I knew I looked decent enough but I feel like I don't suit this clothing I'm wearing.

I'm not fond of dresses and the way they flew when wind blows makes me embarrassed, anytime it could just flew up to my face and everyone could get a fair share of my cycling.

"Geez, Janna you're such a baby," Star chuckled, then gave me a small squeeze on the shoulder. "--you'll be fine, just be yourself. "

(.  .)

I arrived at my destination.

I checked my watch, ten minutes early before 10:00. I walked slowly and wobly because I am wearing heels for this occassion. I scanned around and my eyes stood still upon the figure leaning on the concrete wall.

My body stiffened. I refused to move. Then my anxiety kicked up, I could just ran and lied that I had gotten a fever. Yes! I should just back out.

I can't do this.

But he's here. And he's waiting for me. The person I've been talking to, is right in front of me, moving and breathing.

I stared at his face. He was beautiful, such well structured nose, cheekbones, well structured jaw and perfectly brows.

He was too beautiful. And I was just, well--me. There was nothing pretty about me.

But I had to somehow do this, this is my leap of courage.

My feet finally began to walk and I drawed closer, my heels clacking against the road then his eyes lifted and we met gazes.

I was struck,  I could forget my name but he smiled and waved.

"Janna," he walked towards me, he looked like he was about to lose his breath.

"Tom," I squeaked. "--n-nice to meet you."

He laughed. "Why are you so shy? Where's that ballistic girl hiding?".

I raised a brow. "Just so you know I'm awkward around strangers, and you're so handsome I'll feel like a stalker beside you."

"You think I'm handsome?", he smiled, too happily that I can't help but blush. "Shut up, you know you are."

"You're pretty yourself, guys might even take you away from me," he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me close to him. "Walk beside me, so no one will."

"Sure."

"How long have you been waiting?", I looked up at him.

"It wasn't that long, a minute?".

"Oh."

"Anyway, Janna", he trailed. "--I'm really happy you came, you don't know how anxious I am right now."

"Ha ha, why would you be so anxious? Isn't that supposed to be me?".

"Well, this is my first time asking a girl I like to a date," he turns red.