TGND|Star (March 31,2019)

C h a p t e r  T w e n t y - T h r e e
P a l e

(Note : This is the chapter after Janna had a date with Tom and Marco found out about Laura's secret.

This was supposed to be the official chapter but I replaced it with a different one.)

"Marco," I waved my hand in front of him, but he didn't even blinked.

"Yooo hoooo!," I chimed.

"Shut the fuck up wil'ya?," Janna blurted. "--he can hear you, you don't have to act like talking to someone who's blind."

I frowned. "But he's been like this eversince yesterday. "

Janna shrugged. "Who knows, probably he's scarred or someshit."

"You're not helping!"

"You do you," Janna shoved the burger into her mouth. "--oh yeah, what happened to mr. old guy?"

Janna coughed, then glared at me. "He's not old! He's 20, twenty I say geez!"

"Anyway," she shyly muttered. "--it was alright,  we went to a cafe and that's that."

I chuckled. "I know there was something more than that, what's that blush on your face?."

My eyes widened. "Don't tell me you slept with him?!"

"WHAT THE FUCK,!" she coughed. "--It's personal," she mumbled, the blush on her cheeks redenning.

"So do you like him more?" I eyed her.

"I-I don't know," she smiled. "But he knows how to make me feel better, he said he'd wait."

"I'm so happy for you, you know that right?".

She nodded.

"Can you get your fucking hand out of my face, you're poking my eye," he said exasperated.

I jolt. "I'm sorry."

I held his hand. "Do you feel sick?"

He glanced at me. "I'm fine, it's just that I've been thinking about a lot of things."

Marco was acting weird today. He may be here but his presence is far away, it's like something's bothering him and I want to do something to help.

"You can tell me," I mumbled.

"It seems you're having a problem right now, I want to help you ease  the pain."

He swat my hand away, I looked at him baffled. "What's wrong with you?"

"Just piss off," he grit his teeth.

"I was just trying to help!" I raised my voice.

"Hey-hey calm down Star," Janna tried to stop but it was making my anger boil.

"What's your deal?" he looked at me deadpanned.

"My world does not revolve only about you  and it's none of your business," he chuckled. "--telling you would be a burden."

I slammed my fists on the table. "You're a fucking jerk," I spat before walking away.

"What's the matter with you?", I heard Janna said before her footsteps were catching mine.

"Star wait!" she wheezed but I wasn't gonna stop  anytime, I was trying to help.

Did he have to put his anger on me?

She clutched on my arm and made me turn to her. "Star."

"What?!," I sniffed.

"Calm down."

"I am calm," I lied.

"Star, you should understand him," she looked at me. "--it's best if you let him tell you rather than forcing him, instead of being angry easily try to understand the situation. "

"Don't let your feelings get the best of you."

"What should I do?" I asked her helplessly.

"Give him space."