14: someday

14: someday#DWTDwp

14: someday
#DWTDwp

Piπ

I poked rocket on the side, trying to wake him up.

"Hey."

But to no avail. He was sleeping soundly, the side of his face buried on his soft mattress.

"Rocket gising!"

He grunted, wriggled a bit but never open an eye. Where the hell did they put my gun so that I could just shoot him or somewhere para lamang magising siya?

I poked his back again. In all fairness, Rocket's body is so goals. Toned muscles, sexy neck-- honestly I have a thing for guys with neck as sexy as fuck. Dahil nakatalikod siya sa akin, I have all access to see the back of his neck, which I find so much of a turn on.

Hmmm, Harry Styles neck is my weakness.

Maybe Cooler's too.

In fairness pasok rin sa banga si Rocket. And did I mention he was sleeping topless? I have access to his sexy shoulders down to his half exposed back before his gray sheets ruined my fun of sight-seeing.

Napangisi ako sa sarili ko at bahagyang hinila pababa ang kanyang kumot upang mas makita lalo ang kanyang likod.

I was surprised to see a scar on the side. Something big and hard must have hit it to left the ugly long mark. Kahit paano ay nalungkot ako sa kanya.

Paano kaya niya nakuha iyon? I bet Uncle Flavio's life that it was so painful when it was still fresh.

My hands automatically wandered through his back, tracing his scar. Kung mayroon pang ganoon sa kabila, baka iisipin kong anghel siya. Uh, yeah guess so. I remembered the devil was once an angel.

"What are you doing?" he asked, followed by a groan.

Napabangon ako at umupo sa kama. "Finally you're awake! Rocket I am hungry."

He flipped and lay on his back. "Is that my problem?"

I pouted. "I'm hungry."

He put a pillow on his face. "I'm sleepy."

We can just sleep but I am hungry and I cannot sleep with an empty stomach.

"Kailangan mong gumising, gutom ako."

He just grunted, pressing the pillow more.

"Kung hindi mo ako pakakainin, ikaw ang kakainin ko!" I taunted him. Huh let's see how ge will react.

Tinanggal niya ang unan sa mukha at nakangiwing ginusot ang buhok. "What the hell, could you just sleep or  leave?"

"None, I want to eat." I opened my mouth and pointed inside like a kid. "Aaaah. Gusto ko pong kumain."