Epilogue

Epilogue

RYU

"Can anybody just shoot her in the face? What a useless skank! Anong gagawin mo ngayon?"

My head automatically turned towards the direction where my wife stood, talking to her brother on the phone. The way her fist crumpled shows how frustrated she is knowing she can do nothing to whatever dilemma she received on the phone.

My eyes roamed down to her body. She really had that hips to die for, god, what did I do to deserve such? I love how her bikini hangs on her body, showing her olive inked skin that puts the sun to shame. Such beauty stood in front of me, too beautiful to touch but too real not to give it a go.

Tumayo ako at lumapit sa kanya, hugging her from behind and planting a sweet kiss on her neck. 

"I am a jealous husband Pi, we're suppose to be on vacation but you're on the phone for an hour," sabi ko sa kanya.

She made a face at me, rolling her eyes as she looked at her phone. "Do not exaggerate Rocket, it's been only three minutes."

I slightly pulled her to face me and get the phone from her hand. "Yow John, give us a break, we're on a vacation."

"Suit yourself asshead, give back to phone to Pi," sagot ng nasa linya, which definitely isn't John. It's her other brother, Zero.

"Go to hell douchebag," sagot ko rin at pinatay ang tawag, pulling Pi by her hips so I could take a peck on her lips. Pagkatapos ay nakangiting tinitigan ko siya. Even if I close my eyes, I know every detail of her face. I know where her moles are and that tiny pimple at the side of her ear. I memorized her, every inch of her and she was so satisfying to see like the combination of 1 and 0's in the binary code.

"What?" biglang tanong niya, tila ba naasiwa sa paraan ng pagtingin ko sa kanya. I tried to suppress my smile but failed big time kaya nagpainis lamang iyon sa kanya. "What?" she asked again, this time more annoyed.

"Nothing. I just noticed you look good in yellow," I replied, taking time to tuck some strand of her hair behind her ear with a sunflower.

Gumanti siya ng matamis na ngiti at iniyakap ang isang kamay sa katawan ko. "Damn Rocket, I wish I could make love to you right here right now."

Hindi ko mapigilang matawa. "You're so horny!"

She shrugged. "On my defense, it's your fault. If you're not that hot, I wouldn't be this horny." Napatingin siya sa malawak na dalampasigan kung saan nagkalat ang mga turista na gaya namin ay nagpasyang magbakasyon.

Right, if only she agreed to rent one of the private islands around the world, her "thirst" would have been sate by now.

And speaking of thirst, I am a little thirsty.