anastazja maine

"one kiss is all it takes"

"falling in love with me"

NAME ;
anastazja veronica maine

AGE ;
nineteen

GENDER ;
female

SEXUALITY ;
heterosexual ( straight )

PERSONALITY ;
bold but an absolute sweetheart

she can be very guarded, as you would know if you were close to her she always seems to have her walls up and it can be very difficult for her to truly open up to you. she's very empathetic and forms strong emotional connections and bonds, which can be quite dangerous considering it means that she leaves herself in a vulnerable position.
once her trust is earned she is loyal and will never fail to be by your side. if you breach that trust, there is very little chance she will ever let you back in. and if she does you probably will never be trusted the same either. you get one chance. no second chances. because she doesn't want her heart broken just because you're too careless to care for it, to care for her.
she is sweet and loving, an absolute sweetheart with a heart of gold. although one certainly should not doubt how fiery she can be. adventurous with a taste for the new and exciting. she's playful and can act rather childish at times. she can get very moody without her morning coffee however.

FACE CLAIM ;

OTHER ;• she only eats the red skittles• coffee is her life force• her 'voice claim' is probably a cross between dua lipa and ellie goulding• she has night terrors• she has been dancing since she was seven• she's always wanted a dog however they h...

OTHER ;
• she only eats the red skittles
• coffee is her life force
• her 'voice claim' is probably a cross between dua lipa and ellie goulding
• she has night terrors
• she has been dancing since she was seven
• she's always wanted a dog however they have never had a backyard big enough to have one

"you know just what to say"

"things that scare me"

-arielsworld