007

Joshua POV

Waiting for Anna  at the car park is not an easy part since am nervous and my hands are shaking why do I feel that she is going to shout at me for trying to talk to her.

Finally I saw her coming in, 

her car gosh her car is beautiful and expensive I waited for her to park and walked up to her  putting my hands inside my pocket because is shaking badly and I don't want her to feel I can't talk to her or something.

Anna pls can I talk to  you I asked her and I watched how she look up and down at me with her gazing eyes I knew  I have her attention with the way she is waiting patiently for me

Pls Anna, 
Jack is my friend I don't want    him to be hurt he has feelings for you and if you dnt love him pls just tell him so that he won't waste his time I told her

She looked at me another second and winked,  she smiled and started walking towards the school why is she not talking I mean she did not even insult me maybe she has changed I hope so

I went to look for jack and saw him standing beside Anna 's looker  my guy is so into this girl I mean he is wrapped up I pray this don't backfire on him because Jack is going to lose it

Hey man was up I asked him just as he raised his head up we saw group of cheerleaders  with their skirts  up who wear their skirt short like that, they approached us and went to Jack and looking at jack face I see he is looking elsewhere because he did not even acknowledge them and I know at that instance without looking back that he is looking at Anna because that look is one of    and need. 

Jack POV

I saw her , that straight face with no smile made me actually uncomfortable she is hot and she appeared to be the only girl in the hallway yes am aware of this bitches that is beside me trying to get my attention but they failed because I can't look elsewhere and am also aware she is playing me,  ask me how I knew I heard her conversation with her friend Tracy outside   but I can't stop I want her to love me, i want her to look at me the way she looked at her books, i want to make her feel safe with me, i want to protect her she is like a child who lost her way I will help her find her way.

she approached us and she smiled I know the smile is fake but I just like that she smiled at me, she noticed me for once and I saw that the band girls hurried out I bet they are scared that Anna is going to shout at them everybody in school fear her because she dose not tolerate nonsense how I wish I can run my hands in her long hair and inhale  her scent I sound so needy.

Hi Jack
Hi Joshua  Tracy greeted us but Anna is still busy smiling at me and am socked at what happened next she kissed  me and the moment I felt her lips on mine I felt at home I wanted to hold her and kissed her back but she pulled up and smirked I saw some students looking at us I bet they are surprised and I don't why I  keep on blushing.

Let's get to class Tracy I heard Anna said and that is when I regained myself I remember I have to collect her number

Can I get your  number Anna maybe we can be talking on phone sometimes I told her

She smiled at me and called the number out for  me and start walking to class while we followed another hallway  to our own class I can hear whispers from student gossiping already about the kiss they want to know if we are dating now but nobody dare ask me anything.

On reaching the class I can't concentrate because all my mind is on that  kiss and how soft her lips is,  i run a hand on my lips and could still feel the evidence of our kiss she is trying to fight her feelings for me I know that but she won't fight for long because the look in her eyes after she kissed me was so full of emotion that I just want to tell her I knew her plan and she don't have to worry but let's give this relationship a try.

Jack you look absent in my class do you mind sharing with the class what you are thinking or you  face detention I heard the teacher said

I can't face detention mum will kill me I stood up anyway and boldly tell the teacher what am thinking it won't be that bad.

Sir I was thinking about love am sorry sir pls forgive me I pleaded I can feel the eyes of all the student looking at me and some rolling their eyes someone like Joshua is laughing his head out and the teacher was looking at me as if I have grown two heads like he could not believe me but I can't believe myself who think about love in math's class

Sit down and see me after class our teacher said

I sat down and fought so hard to concentrate but my mind keep on going to that plump kissable lips I felt pity for myself because if Anna leave me I don't know how I will survive it.

After class I met the teacher who is still looking at me as if I have lost it

Jack,  love is a good thing but you should be careful before it swallows you I won't punish  you because you are very intelligent and smart so learn to control your feelings he said

I felt ashamed of myself that I can't seem to control myself but the worst is that I don't want to control my feelings I want her and I always get what I want and I will get her .